PG Music Home
A few of us know Dimi from other forums that he participates on. I've purchased all of his CDs that he has released the last 5 years or so and have not been disappointed.

Here he shows the solo from a work in progress. Fans of 80's and 90's rock guitar heros should take note of all the the wizardry that Dimi strings together, in a melodic way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=prwxCfWK9Vs

-Scott
Wow, Scott! Way koo! Thanks for the link.
No amp, no stomp boxes... all that sound from a software guitar processor! There is a whack of that stuff in Linux - looks like I'll have to try it out...
Quote:

No amp, no stomp boxes... all that sound from a software guitar processor! There is a whack of that stuff in Linux - looks like I'll have to try it out...

Well, there is the fact that Dimi's technique is incredible, as well as the fact that he as incredibly high gain pickups in his Ibanez. All of the 80's guitar hero techniques flow from his hands like rain from the sky. Watch how he works that whammy bar to interesting effect.

-Scott
Dimitar is an awesome great young guitar player! it take the contemporary trends of Satriani, Vai, Sarraceno, Paul Gilbert and others, and revitalize it in his own way with an amazing melodic sense and blastering techniques. I have the pleasure to share with Dimitri the labor as betatester for TH2, a fantastic guitar amp/efx amp emulation suite from the developer Overloud, Italy, which does work standalone and as plugin as well. Dimitar demos (and some mines) can be listened here Overloud TH2 audio Demos. Btw, I use BiaB in my last TH2 demo.

As an interesting sidenote, the author of TH2, Thomas Serafini, a brilliant italian mathematician and software coder, is the father and creator of the original code and first versions of the amazing Amplitube, which is now included in Band-in-a-Box 2012 as every user know. Thomas and every member in TH2 team, including myself, only have words of admiration and praise for Dimitar.
Carlos, I listened to Spanish_Victoria_2, amazing! http://www.overloud.com/products/th2_audio.php

If you have time, please make a post describing how you put that together.You should also post in the User Showcase.
Carlos, I loved that Spanish Victoria too, so as that Overloud Tango... great stuff man...

Dimi is very impressive too, but his style is not something I'd like to play.... I see he is from Bulgaria, but his name sounds very Armenian... (like me LOL). There were many armenians in Bulgaria that have been assimilated over the years and dropped the -ian at the end of their surname... I know a lot of Nalbantians... FWIW... ;-)
It's no doubt that Overloud are blessed to have Dimi and Carlos as beta testers as well as demo composers and artists. I enjoy both. I happen to be Facebook friends with Dimi, so I get his demo posts nearly live.

I have many of Carlos' songs saved off as well. Carlos, do you release commercial CD's? I have purchased all of Dimi's CDs over the years and I would like to support you as well.

-Scott
Cita:

Carlos, I listened to Spanish_Victoria_2, amazing! http://www.overloud.com/products/th2_audio.php

If you have time, please make a post describing how you put that together.You should also post in the User Showcase.

Thanks Peter. Yes, I will do it and post it too asap.
Cita:

Carlos, I loved that Spanish Victoria too, so as that Overloud Tango... great stuff man...

Thanks Dick. I wrote both pieces with assistance of Band-in-a-Box, plus the add of third part resources, like sampler libraries, keyboards, percussions etc.
Cita:

It's no doubt that Overloud are blessed to have Dimi and Carlos as beta testers as well as demo composers and artists. I enjoy both. I happen to be Facebook friends with Dimi, so I get his demo posts nearly live.

I have many of Carlos' songs saved off as well. Carlos, do you release commercial CD's? I have purchased all of Dimi's CDs over the years and I would like to support you as well.

-Scott

Thanks Scott, I appreciate your words. I admire Dimi so much! please send him my salute. About my CD, I am recording new material which I think of put it available online, maybe as 'per song' sell basis and of course as an complete CD. I believe nowadays in the big promotion potential of net for independent artist like me and many others. It will be a pleasure to keep you informed about releases.

Saludos amigo !
Carlos, I wouldn't be afraid to promote your CDs here if you are using PG products as part of the production process. There's many jazz fans here and your chops are world class. Make sure if you sell online, that you can sell in places other than iTunes. I don't have any Apple products yet, so iTunes only makes it difficult for me to purchase. I usually buy commercial music through Amazon.com because it doesn't include digital rights management and makes it easier for me to use as a result. I can easily make data cds for my car cd player and use them with my .mp3 player and computer as well.
© PG Music Forums