PG Music Home
Posted By: Rob Helms I am looking for a USB .... - 03/09/12 09:00 PM
foot switch to start and stop the jukebox. For those using one what did you get, and where?
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: I am looking for a USB .... - 03/09/12 09:45 PM
http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/showflat.p...true#Post354376

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/showflat.p...true#Post352917
Posted By: Mac Re: I am looking for a USB .... - 03/09/12 11:43 PM
Delcomm USB footswitches. Programmable, also they sell two and three footswitch models as well.

If you're talking the BIAB jukebox, not sure if footswitch commands can do this task, check it out carefully in the BB manuals and helpfiles first. Are there Keystroke commands for the three juke buttons?

--Mac
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: I am looking for a USB .... - 03/10/12 03:07 PM
Thanks guys, Mac i was thinking that if you checked the box (RB Jukebox) to stop between songs you could program the device to send the space bar command.
Posted By: rockstar_not Re: I am looking for a USB .... - 03/10/12 04:20 PM
If it's just the spacebar you need, why not use a USB keyboard on a long USB cable, sitting on the floor? Buy em nearly for free and throw away if you break it.
Posted By: Mac Re: I am looking for a USB .... - 03/10/12 04:27 PM
Quote:

If it's just the spacebar you need, why not use a USB keyboard on a long USB cable, sitting on the floor? Buy em nearly for free and throw away if you break it.

Basically what I used for years.

I pried off all the other keys from the old keyboard, so mah big foot (Can't keepya cuz yer feets too big!) only had the Spacebar for a target...

--Mac
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: I am looking for a USB .... - 03/10/12 04:32 PM
Quote:

hey that's a good idea! better yet, a wireless keyboard would avoid cable issues

Right now I have about 5 USB keyboards sitting around waiting for a trip to goodwill, and I was considering the Delcom. If I try it and hate it, the delcom is still an option.
© PG Music Forums