PG Music Home
I checked the link--haven't listened yet. This is the work of Mr. Robert Pidgeon and a collaborator.

FYAI (For y'all's information)

R.
Posted By: PRearden **Deleted** **Deleted** **Deleted** - 06/06/12 10:20 PM
Hey! What happened to all the posts here? Grammar discussion not musical? Relates to lyric writing.

**Deleted**

Posted By: jcspro40 All gone..... - 06/06/12 10:35 PM
Probably because it was getting as bad as Gearsluts, KVR, and the Reaper forum....
Posted By: rockstar_not Re: **Deleted** **Deleted** **Deleted** - 06/06/12 10:40 PM
I think probably what happened is PG exercised their right to censor the forum for unnecessary bashing and trashing.

The OP actually attempted to do what many suggested he do - some with class, some without class - put some music out there to see what real interest follows.

After he had done so - many crawled all over his back because of his lack of skill with written English. That really was unnecessary and doesn't actually add to the quality of the service provided by PG Music.

None of this has anything to do with whether or not the OP has recognized skill in music or not - the replies smelled of bullying, in my opinion. I'm glad to see that it's gone.

-Scott
Posted By: PRearden Re: **Deleted** **Deleted** **Deleted** - 06/06/12 10:54 PM
Got it. Peace!

**Deleted**
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: **Deleted** **Deleted** **Deleted** - 06/06/12 10:59 PM
I feel that Bob and I have reconciled privately through PMs. I fear that I got caught up in the "Mob mentally" which is roughly equivalent to "No mentality." In my own defense, my last few posts were serious syntax comments that Bob had invited.

Scott, I sincerely apologize to you.
Posted By: Brallan Re: **Deleted** **Deleted** **Deleted** - 06/06/12 11:48 PM
Amen! As far as the accusation that the OP was "bragging," as I recall it, he was doing so defensively after the bullying started.
© PG Music Forums