PG Music Home
PG friends,

I don't plug my company's product too much here - or at least I try not to. We are having our first ever product giveaway, and the grand prize is pretty killer - Some Westone ES5 5 driver custom monitors with a round-trip getaway to our HQ in Colorado Springs, with an American Strat, a little Fender amp, a Blue Baby Bottle microphone, etc. etc. etc.

5 American Strats are in the second tier of prizes...

It would be cool if someone from the PG forums got one of the prizes.

-Scott

Link to the sweepstakes entry here: (No purchase necessary)

http://westonemusicproducts.com/music/index.php/made-right-here.html
I'm in.
I' m feelin lucky...
Thanks for the opportunity.
Does entering guarantee us lots of advertising to our email?
And Phone calls?
I'm in.
Me Three!

Thanks Scott.

Ian
" Potential Winners who are residents of Canada must also correctly answer a time-limited mathematical question that shall be administered during email communications with Westone. "

Seriously???? LOL !!!!!!!!
I'm in! Thanks, Scott.

I will forward all SPAM email to your personal email address. LOL

The winner gets three days/nights in Otter Wah, the looser gotta stay a full week!
I wonder if I can opt to pass on the Colorado trip and get a second Strat....

Don, I'd take that week in Ottawa!! I LOVE that city!!!
OK, works for me...I'm in.
Folks, I don't know about follow-up contacts. We're not known for spamming - but you most likely will get e-mail from Westone.
I'm in too! Thanks.

BTW, I've used Westone ear filters for well over 10 years now. They've never spammed me, and the ear attenuators are of extremely high quality.

I've never used the in-ear monitors, but I would be surprised if they were not well made.

Notes
Scott,

Thanks for the heads up. I'm in.
Also, to whomever was joking about the math test - that's Canadian legislation, not something unique to Westone:

http://contests.about.com/od/sweepstakes101/f/caskillquestion.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skill_testing_question

There are details about what you agree to in the rules - there are comments about e-mail in there. I can tell you that the rules were likely modeled off of some other sweepstakes from some other company. That's way too many legal details to have been generated by our folks!

http://westonemusicproducts.com/music/rules.html

Wish I could win - would replace my MIM Strat nicely!
Quote:

Folks, I don't know about follow-up contacts. We're not known for spamming - but you most likely will get e-mail from Westone.

As long as they don't send me a picture of Wally....

(Inside joke, guys)
Quote:

The winner gets three days/nights in Otter Wah, the looser gotta stay a full week!

Hey Don - ya musta bin talkin' 'bout . . . Ottawa County Oklahoma.

Ian
Ian, if I won that trip to Ottawa, I'd be at the Talisman every night!! And then off to Hull after it closes.
Quote:

Quote:

Hey Don - ya musta bin talkin' 'bout . . . Ottawa County Oklahoma.

Ian

Ian, I hope you know I'm teasing. My parents were Canucks from New Brunswick by way of Port Arthur, Ontario and most living Gaynors still live North of the border. I have a special fondness in me wee Oyrish 'art for Canadians.
Quote:

Ian, I hope you know I'm teasing. My parents were Canucks from New Brunswick by way of Port Arthur, Ontario and most living Gaynors still live North of the border. I have a special fondness in me wee Oyrish 'art for Canadians.

Of course you're teasin' "Donny" Boy! So it's a "love-in" with Canucks, Eh?
And now you're in Uglyhoma - well . . . nothing ventured, nothing Gaynor-ed I guess.

Did you leave Port Arthur because they changed the name to Thunder Bay?
It got the name change because of all the Ukrainians there cookin' up their spicy food. . . and swilling your Oyrish whiskey to boot.

Cheers to ya. Ian
My cousin, Helen, from NB denies that Canadians talk funny. She admitted to "Eh?" in NB but wouldn't own up to "oot n aboot" nor "oothoose" or "deckles" (decals to we folks in the Southern provinces). I lived in Washington State and I can guarantee those crazy BCers with their funny colored Loonies talked funny.

RETRACTION: I have been politely advised that it's the rest of the planet "what talks funny." Sorry, Dr. Gannon!
Quote:

Quote:

Of course you're teasin' "Donny" Boy! So it's a "love-in" with Canucks, Eh?
And now you're in Uglyhoma - well . . . nothing ventured, nothing Gaynor-ed I guess.

Did you leave Port Arthur because they changed the name to Thunder Bay?
It got the name change because of all the Ukrainians there cookin' up their spicy food. . . and swilling your Oyrish whiskey to boot.

Cheers to ya. Ian

No, Ian, actually the smarter Gaynors, them bein' Oyrish, made a hasty retreat South of Port Arthur when me wee Oyris Mum learned that all the students had to share but one curriculum. She wasn't having none of that!
Hello - is this thing on?

There's free Westone 5 speaker per side custom in-ear monitors (better than most performing musicians have in their ears) and Fender American Stratocasters up for grabs.

http://www.westonemusicproducts.com/music/made-right-here-entry.html

-Scott
Thanks for the chance to win something!
Winners have been announced: http://www.westone.com/music/index.php/made-right-here-winners

Hopefully someone here won something!

-Scott
BTW, looking at some of the known last names here on the forum and cities, I think a PG'er may have one one of the Grand Prizes.
Dang, I didn't win. I hope the winners enjoy their prizes!

Brand new 2012.5 updates from Norton Music:
  • 2 new style disks for Band-in-a-Box
  • 2 new free (with a purchase) fancy intro/ending disks for Real Band and other DAW's
  • The Ultimate Gospel Fake Disk
  • The Real Rock Fake Disk (plenty of classic rock in this one)
  • The Beatles Fake Disk
  • And an updated Christmas Fake Disk

Hundreds of Free .sgu and .mp3 demos for the above at: http://www.nortonmusic.com
PG'er that won this thing - do you mind posting here about your experience with the awards and process?
Quote:

PG'er that won this thing - do you mind posting here about your experience with the awards and process?

That's me Scott. You may remember that I had deleted my original notification email.

I got a hold of your marketing department and all went well after that. I had to delay shipment while I was on vacation. Which may explain why I haven't heard anything about the Grabber thing. I was told that they would contact me, but so far I haven't heard. Actually it's no big deal, as it's not something that I would continue the subscription to.

The guitar plays like a dream, except that I've played very little in the last few years. I've been practicing quite a bit on scales and such. I have a pretty stiff left hand so my chords don't come easily, especially the Barre chords.

I haven't done much with the Blue Spark microphone yet, except to make sure it works. I had a delay because my preamp went belly up. I'm just now setting up a M-Audio MobilePre interface. The mic works quite well. The preamp is super sensitive, so the whole setup will take some getting used to.

I did express my appreciation to your marketing director. He seems like a very nice person.

Thanks again for turning me onto this opportunity.

God Bless,

Don S.
Quote:

Quote:

That's me Scott. You may remember that I had deleted my original notification email.

I got a hold of your marketing department and all went well after that. I had to delay shipment while I was on vacation. Which may explain why I haven't heard anything about the Grabber thing. I was told that they would contact me, but so far I haven't heard. Actually it's no big deal, as it's not something that I would continue the subscription to.

The guitar plays like a dream, except that I've played very little in the last few years. I've been practicing quite a bit on scales and such. I have a pretty stiff left hand so my chords don't come easily, especially the Barre chords.

I haven't done much with the Blue Spark microphone yet, except to make sure it works. I had a delay because my preamp went belly up. I'm just now setting up a M-Audio MobilePre interface. The mic works quite well. The preamp is super sensitive, so the whole setup will take some getting used to.

I did express my appreciation to your marketing director. He seems like a very nice person.

Thanks again for turning me onto this opportunity.

God Bless,

Don S.

Cool - we have another sweepstakes (much smaller prizes/prize count) and I posted a thread about it here and wanted to see how the delivery actually turned out. Have you tried the monitors yet?

-Scott
Quote:

Cool - we have another sweepstakes (much smaller prizes/prize count) and I posted a thread about it here and wanted to see how the delivery actually turned out. Have you tried the monitors yet?

The in-ear monitors were only for the main grand prize winner. I was in the second tier of 5 grand prize winners. I got rid of my Facebook account, so I guess I'll have to pass on the new sweepstakes. It does should like something that I might like to try somewhere down the road.

Don S.
© PG Music Forums