PG Music Home
Posted By: WienSam BIAB - Setting up a Home Studio - 01/14/13 07:40 PM
Seems there is somebody else out there using the same acronym BIAB. In this case it stands for Boy In A Band!

Helpful but light guide to setting up a Home Studio: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL40774CF28D534AA5

Shame IS, he doesn't actually mention PG software. So, it seems there are a few things he DOESN'T know!
Posted By: Ryszard Re: BIAB - Setting up a Home Studio - 01/14/13 07:49 PM
It's been a while since I've heard from you, Sam. I hope you're well.
Posted By: WienSam Re: BIAB - Setting up a Home Studio - 01/14/13 09:01 PM
Thanks, m8. It HAS been a while - I had to find a new flat to move to and it has been a nightmare. I am SO depressed as a result and I am only now starting to pull it all together and re-surface. But I AM ok
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: BIAB - Setting up a Home Studio - 01/14/13 10:44 PM
Sam, you have been missed, me wee bucko! Welcome back.
Posted By: Curmudgeon Re: BIAB - Setting up a Home Studio - 01/14/13 10:46 PM
Good to see that you're still kicking, Sam.

Don S.
Posted By: filkertom Re: BIAB - Setting up a Home Studio - 01/15/13 09:21 PM
Hey, Sam! Good to see you!
Posted By: Ryszard Re: BIAB - Setting up a Home Studio - 01/15/13 09:46 PM
Quote:

Thanks, m8. It HAS been a while - I had to find a new flat to move to and it has been a nightmare. I am SO depressed as a result and I am only now starting to pull it all together and re-surface. But I AM ok

I just moved unexpectedly myself, so I know exactly how you feel. A new place 25 miles away was the best I could find on short notice. It's been a couple of months and I'm still living out of boxes and discovering new places to do business, etc. It also puts me a long way from some old friends. I know I don't pay what you do for petrol, but it's still a burden.

During the move I broke a finger and have been unable to work or play music. I'll get back to work next week, but can't play for another three weeks per doctor's orders. Yucky poo.

Hang in there and keep us posted.
Posted By: WienSam Re: BIAB - Setting up a Home Studio - 01/16/13 03:12 AM
Well, thanks everybody! Sometimes it is nice to know you're missed
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: BIAB - Setting up a Home Studio - 01/16/13 11:26 AM
Good to see you back, keep following that dream. Keep a movin' move along, keep a movin' move along.

My Tunes
© PG Music Forums