PG Music Home
I wrote "Isla's Waltz" for my new Irish friend, Isla Grant. She absolutely loved the scratch track earlier today and she liked my idea as to instrument placement for the final version.

I went back to work finalizing but RB wouldn't open! When I initially installed BIAB, I intentionally DID NOT INSTALL RB now it's asking for a SN and I can't do that until my Aide comes to help me in the morning. Meanwhile, I promised Isla she'd have the FINAL MIX tomorrow.

What I need URGENTLY is someone to load the 5 instrument tracks and edit them as I will instruct. They are mp3 format that are in sync but may drift out of sync on a host computer.

I want the piano track to be the Primary lead instrument and the PSG in the background. Then I want to alternate breaks between Res Guitar, Fiddle, and Mandolin.

Please, one of you wonderful friends, help me! PM me with an email address and I will send the 5 tracks IMMEDIATELY!

I like to keep my word good and she'll use it in her set on Saturday.

Thanks, dear friends.
My email is eternalhope1@hotmail.com If you email the tracks I will do a mix for you and then put it on my box account so you can download for her. I will send you a private message with the track. Your PG friend Robert!
I assume/hope this ended well (?)
Please update
It aint over but I begged Isla for more time, which she graciously granted, and Andrew at PGM emailed my SN so I've reinstalled RB. I'll have time this weekend to work on it. Thanks rharv, u da besest!
Sorry I didn't have more time last night; work and family and all of that ..
Very glad to hear PGMusic stepped in and helped. Awesome response.
Glad it worked out for you! Hope all goes well with the song! Once again Pg goes above and beyond, great company, great product!
Good on ye Don.
UPDATE: Josie Cooper woke me this morning with her fabulous mix and she was able to anticipate my every tweak.

We agreed that the tune started too abruptly so all I needed to do to her mix was to apply a masking fade-in on the front of the track.

Without discussion, she made the soloists alternate breaks precisely as I had envisioned it in my head. She's a very talented musician, singer, songwriter, lyricist, and friend. She knows BIAB and has it working for her.

Here's the results of Joanne's efforts.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12908678

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12908676

Thanks so much, Jo!

Just received Isla's response. Color me elated!

Quote:

"Its beautiful Donald, I think Ill get my guys to play it as the audiences are coming in. Have you got it on disc and do you mind if I use it, thank you again, kindest regards, Isla x"

Of course, I asked, if not too inconvenient, if someone would please video her "guys" playing it.

It's a wonderful boost to realize my modest effort hit it big with such a fabulous lady.

Thanks Peter, thanks Josie, thanks wonderful PG friends. No Loonies, Pounds, Lira, or Kopeks yet, but to say that I've composed for perhaps the biggest Country female artist in Ireland will look good on my headstone. lol
Congrats Don!
It was an absolute pleasure to work with you on this Donald and I am so glad you like the end result.
Congratulations. Keep reaping...
Originally Posted By: PgFantastic
My email is eternalhope1@hotmail.com If you email the tracks I will do a mix for you and then put it on my box account so you can download for her. I will send you a private message with the track. Your PG friend Robert!

Robert, Just a quick note to say this was very nice of you to offer to help in this way!
© PG Music Forums