PG Music Home
i believe riley dale was covered by george jone or someone alike .but i cant find any information online ..anybody know what song i am talking about ?
Not familiar with the song but some quick search tips to help your search if you haven't already tried them:

That may not be the correct name or spelling so you may have better luck if you search for the song lyrics. Enter as many consecutive lyric lines as you can and put the lines in quotation. You can search for lyrics in YouTube also if someone posted a video had included the lyrics in their comments. If George Jones recorded it, a fan that is a musician has probably covered it on YouTube.

Research the George Jones discography and any other particular performer you think may have recorded it.

Try alternate spellings of the name.

Hope you have success with your search

Charlie
Posted By: seeker Re: Looking for a old song called Riley Dale - 10/23/14 07:45 PM
Clayton_Mark,

I found this...odd but ????

http://www.reverbnation.com/daleriley

Found the song...being performed...
Riley Dale song

Good Luck

FWIW, I did enjoy his music....
Thanks very much guys smile i have never had such a hard time finding a song LOL...Seeker thank you for taking the time and searching for the song...kinda cool that the version of Riley dale being preformed is a singer AND local musicians from my area .Not sure how i missed that on my search..Thanks again guys ..
© PG Music Forums