PG Music Home
Posted By: botma Can log in again - 03/18/09 07:33 PM
After about three days I can get back in here. Thanks PG. But I thought it was my computer and did a lot of Trouble Shooting for nothing. I do wonder how others could still log in.
Posted By: RayThigpen Re: Can log in again - 03/18/09 07:40 PM
THANK GOODNESS, it's finally fixed.

Haven't been able to login for about 5 days now.

I thought I had gotten kicked off. ;-)
Posted By: botma Re: Can log in again - 03/18/09 09:01 PM
PG explained that those that were logged in where OK. Those that had to log in could not. That was the problem.
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: Can log in again - 03/18/09 10:37 PM
i had trouble with retrieving my pms until today but i contacted the webmaster and they fixed it.
Posted By: Notes Norton Re: Can log in again - 03/18/09 11:37 PM
I'm back too.

I cleared my cookies, something I do every now and then -- and when I do I have to log in again. Well, wouldn't you know it, the day I pick to delete my cookies, PG has trouble with the log in process. Murphy at work.

Thanks PG staff for fixing the problem. I feel much better now.

Notes
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Can log in again - 03/20/09 03:58 PM
Thanks for fixing the problem but . . . It would have been nice if Mr. Moderator would have posted knowledge of the issue on the forum, i.e., "we have a login issue we are working on, no problem with your computers" or something like that. That way those of us who could not login would have know the issue was not on our side. Just a suggestion for future forum issues.

Later,
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Can log in again - 03/20/09 07:35 PM
I was just informed that the webmaster was among those of us who could not login . . . so I guess that trumps my idea about a notice posted by the webmaster of the issue. Hmmmm . . . . maybe mental telepathy?

Later,
Posted By: abaudio Re: Can log in again - 03/21/09 02:33 AM
I guess I was lucky then! I was at that moment talking online to the guys because I just purchased BiaB and while I downloaded the tracks I could not log into my newly made account while I was having a comfirmation that it had been created. So I immediatelly asked the guy I was allready talking to, and he asked someone to check. I got the answer practically right away. So I did not have to trouble shoot that long. :P
© PG Music Forums