PG Music Home
Posted By: sslechta Studio Pics - 03/28/15 10:23 PM
I couldn't find the old Studio Pics post from this forum. Wasn't able to find any old posts before last summer....

Anyway, I finally got around to taking a quick pic of my small basement cave.

Posted By: chulaivet1966 Re: Studio Pics - 03/28/15 11:15 PM
Yep...good pic.

You've got a well lit and spacious setup there.
Lots of room to move if one gets enthusiastic while playing.
Looks like a pretty live room to record in.

(If that's an Australian Shepard/Border Collie?....I had one for over 10 years. Same exact markings. She was a great companion and smarter than the entity that's typing this)

Carry on....

Posted By: sslechta Re: Studio Pics - 03/28/15 11:22 PM
Yup, it's pretty live. I just have some Auralex tiles on the ceiling and walls to keep the studio monitors from reflecting too much. Other than that, it's all bare.

Yup, that's our female border collie. Very smart dog and she likes to go jogging with me.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Studio Pics - 03/29/15 02:38 AM
Hey, neat looking setup you've got there Steve. I like it.
Thanks for sharing
Trev
Posted By: HearToLearn Re: Studio Pics - 03/29/15 10:15 AM
Looks like your music it ready to take off!...as indicated by the flight sticks in the middle of your rig wink

Love it! I could hang out there all day!
Posted By: sslechta Re: Studio Pics - 03/29/15 10:28 AM
Yeah, its my studio / DCS F-15 cockpit. When I need a break with music stuff, I take a quick fly.
Posted By: HearToLearn Re: Studio Pics - 03/29/15 12:57 PM
Originally Posted By: sslechta
Yeah, its my studio / DCS F-15 cockpit. When I need a break with music stuff, I take a quick fly.

That's really awesome! I know that feeling all too well. I think this summer I may attempt a flight/mech simpit...in my studio. smile
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Studio Pics - 03/29/15 01:22 PM
"I couldn't find the old Studio Pics post from this forum. Wasn't able to find any old posts before last summer...."

Here's one, Steve. Nice space you have there! I gotta get me a dog. grin

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=245071&page=1

Regards,

Bob
Posted By: sslechta Re: Studio Pics - 03/29/15 02:13 PM
That's why I couldn't find it, looked in the wrong forum. That's the one, thanks.
Posted By: rockstar_not Re: Studio Pics - 03/30/15 12:14 AM
Can't seem to find the right code to share my studio pix from imageshack.
Posted By: sslechta Re: Studio Pics - 03/30/15 06:54 AM
Hey Rockstar_Not, I saw you had them up briefly last night. Your pics are on the original thread.

MODERATORS: Please remove this thread. Someone pointed out the original studio thread and I posted there.

I'm also hitting notify moderator to take this out.
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Studio Pics - 03/30/15 09:24 AM
Boy, Steve. I'm still lusting after those LSR4328Ps of yours. How do they sound in that basement space?

Regards,

Bob
Posted By: sslechta Re: Studio Pics - 03/30/15 09:44 AM
Originally Posted By: 90 dB
How do they sound in that basement space?

As mentioned above, I have the tiling to curb monitor reflections in the room. Plus those monitors have the mic that tunes to the room. I run it through a tuning every month or so.

With those things in mind, its the most beautiful sounding combination I can imagine. smile Best expensive investment of the studio IMHO.
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Studio Pics - 03/30/15 10:55 AM
How do they sound in that basement space?

As mentioned above, I have the tiling to curb monitor reflections in the room. Plus those monitors have the mic that tunes to the room. I run it through a tuning every month or so.

With those things in mind, its the most beautiful sounding combination I can imagine. smile Best expensive investment of the studio IMHO.

Man, I love my Event 20/20's, but I also love the design of those speakers. And with built in RTA? Oh, I'm jonesin'! cry
Posted By: sslechta Re: Studio Pics - 03/30/15 10:58 AM
And with built in RTA? Oh, I'm jonesin'! cry

Hey Sweetwater can hook you up with 24 months payments.... Yes, I did it with a Sweetwater card. Almost paid off. smile You know you want them. laugh
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Studio Pics - 03/30/15 11:23 AM
And with built in RTA? Oh, I'm jonesin'! cry

Hey Sweetwater can hook you up with 24 months payments.... Yes, I did it with a Sweetwater card. Almost paid off. smile You know you want them. laugh

That's it!

YOU ARE OFF MY CHRISTMAS CARD LIST!!!!!!!

You are an evil, tempting person, Steve. mad
© PG Music Forums