PG Music Home
We've posted a new Video Testimonial to our YouTube channel and website!
This video features Forum User Guitarhacker, a.k.a. Herb Hartley.

"This is one of the best song-writing tools that you can buy, bar none. I haven’t seen anything better."
-Herb Hartley

Watch it on YouTube here: youtu.be/-XHAKc-adcM. Learn more about Herb's story here.

All of the video testimonials can be viewed here: www.pgmusic.com/videotestimonials.php

You can still submit your own Video Testimonial - contact the Marketing Team to learn more: marketing@pgmusic.com
Very well done Herb. You make a good salesman for BIAB.

Regards,

Bob
Nice job Herb, that video sure will convince the unconvinced.

musiclover
Herb,

I liked the way you dovetailed RealBand seamlessly into your demo. I'm finding first-time buyers are a bit hesitant in thinking RB is an additional purchase. You covered many bonus features of BIAB smoothly and effectively. You are a great representative of this awesome software.

Don
Loved it Herb.
Nice job, excellent video. Enjoyed it from start to finish.
Great effort Herb. Really well put together. You should be on commission (ha ha)!
Well, that was fun.

Thanks indeed goes to the PG Music company and their staff for creating such a great program. Without the foresight and innovative work they have done, none of us would be doing the work and play we are able to do, at the level we are able to do it. I know I, for one, would not. This program and what it does, is a game changer to the music business and to songwriters like me, especially.

Actually, Tobin from PG Music, deserves the credit for this video. I supplied the raw footage and the waves and MGU/SGU files.... he put in the hard work to slog through the clips I sent him in order to create the video you see.

If I had to do the video work on this, it would not have been anywhere near as well put together as it is.

THANKS TOBIN AND THANK YOU PG MUSIC AND STAFF FOR ALL YOU DO!!!

Did I mention I love this program?
Great presentation, Herb!
Yes, a very good presentation.
Great presentation! makes me look forward to the next version. I also use Sonar as I know a few others on the forums do, I'd love to see you do a video on your workflow in Sonar when you add and mix your BIAB tracks and vocals there. Enjoyed.

Kenny
Great video Herb and Tobin. Got me primed and ready for the next version to be released!
Originally Posted By: 44kfl
Great presentation! makes me look forward to the next version. I also use Sonar as I know a few others on the forums do, I'd love to see you do a video on your workflow in Sonar when you add and mix your BIAB tracks and vocals there. Enjoyed.

Kenny

I'd have to figure that one out... the video or screen capture thing.... let me check it out. I have considered doing that in the past but could never find the easy way to do it aside from using a camera which really is not good.

I'm open to ideas and which (free) software would work the best.
Herb,

Josie Cooper introduced me to Bandicam that she uses so proficiently. The free version is full-featured but limited to recording time, I think 10 minutes. I haven't gotten into it yet but it looks robust and adequate.

Don

www.bandicam.com has a free d/l
Loved every second of it, Herb. Awesome job!
Herb,

Most enjoyable!

Don S.
Nice work Herb! I really enjoyed the video and the way your music was mixed within it.

Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor
Herb, Josie Cooper introduced me to Bandicam that she uses so proficiently.

Bandicam is a great tool for capturing the screen while you are narrating. I used it on my video tutorials for Coursera. I also used Cyberlink's PowerDirector to edit the video portion recorded in Bandicam.

Examples:
Lesson 4 for Intro to Music Prod - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJc74kc30fM
Lesson 5 for Intro to Music Prod - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WqYclPAugc
10 out of 10 !
Excellent!

As a student of Guitarhacker's method, I can attest to the fact that it works - wonderfully!

Herb recommended PG Music's Band In A Box to me after I asked him how he was producing such high quality radio ready recordings.

All of the songs I've posted in the User Showcase are products of BIAB, RB, and mixing and mastering in Sonar.

I don't know that I'll get around to creating a testimonial, but I do know that anyone interested in bringing their music to life and/or to the next level can make no better choice than PG Music:)
© PG Music Forums