PG Music Home
Posted By: Sundance Free Waves Plugin Black Friday - 11/27/15 01:52 AM
Posted By: DrDan Re: Free Waves Plugin Black Friday - 11/27/15 11:43 AM
Well I don't have any "waves" plugs. And I hear they are very good, so I followed down the rabbit hole.

First you send an email. I quickly got a response with a "code" number and link to the site.

Then set up account ( a bit surprised I already had one). And Log in. Then download and run some crazy installer package. Then log in again. Then register and then download the plugin.

OK, what now?? Then open Reaper and I see about a half dozen versions of the same vibe plug in. Everything appears to be duplicated (perhaps it install both 32 and 64 bit?).

Just giving you all a heads up...
Posted By: Sundance Re: Free Waves Plugin Black Friday - 11/27/15 12:14 PM
Yeah, I opened it up in Reaper, I have VST mono, mono/stereo, and stereo (two sets - I'm guessing 32 and 64bit) and also a VST3 mono, mono/stereo, and stereo version. I'm going to have to call support because now my other Waves plugins don't show up....
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Free Waves Plugin Black Friday - 11/27/15 12:18 PM
This is great. As a Reverbaholic, this is perfect. Thanks for the head-up.
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Free Waves Plugin Black Friday - 11/27/15 01:28 PM
What a sweet verb! Got it installed in Sonar X3, and it sounds gorgeous. Love the price too! grin

Regards,

Bob
Posted By: rockstar_not Re: Free Waves Plugin Black Friday - 11/27/15 07:43 PM
Thanks for the heads-up Josie!

Been looking for a new reliable reverb.
Posted By: Sundance Re: Free Waves Plugin Black Friday - 11/29/15 12:28 AM
Glad y'all are liking it too! I am also a reverbaholic - LOL! I played around with this one last night in Reaper and I'm loving the sound. Some nice presets. (Oh and my other Waves plugs are working fine - just a simple step I had to do - yay!)

If anyone needs the manual just google "waves trueverb manual" for the pdf. There's also YT tutorial.
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Free Waves Plugin Black Friday - 11/29/15 10:01 AM
Got the manual too. It's very comprehensive. Thanks.

Regards,

Bob
© PG Music Forums