PG Music Home
Is anyone using this with PG software?

It is on sale for $99 (Normally $299) and has 20,000 sounds, 43 GB of samples, Miroslav Philharmonic, Sonik Synth 2, Samplemoog, Sampletron, and 15 Xpansion Tank 2 Multi-Sampled Instrument Collections. Plus 33 DSP effects, 3 synth engines, 50 synth/sampler controls, Artist Signature Presets, and compatible with ST 2.

Sounds like you get alot of bang for the buck. I want to know if it loads easily with Biab and it has GM Vsti's that are compatible with Biab?

Thanks.

Trax
43 GB of Samples, that's up there with Kontakt.
All these sales ! I don't think I will have any money left for when BB/RB 2016 is eventually released ! As Larry said "how to go broke saving money"
These are good but dated sounds. ST2 is 32 bit so it is compatible with PGMusic's programs but there is no GM compatibility here.

Pgmusic's HI-Q sounds comes from ST2 so if you like them you will probably like these.

This is a very good deal for someone wanting a lot of very good sounds but this is not in the same category as Kontakt or as I have read ST3. But it is far superior to the GM sound set that is included with BiaB/RB.

So if you are tired of the GM MIDI set that is included with PGMusic then definitely get this. It does have a learning curve in how to set it up to work with BiaB/RB/PTP but that is the case with all non-GM sound sources.

YMMV
Yes I have the Total Studio - "Workstation" is a subset the Total studio.

IT ALL WORKS with ANY DAW including BIAB.

I also have a ton of other stuff by other MFg's including Native Instruments, IZotope, Cakewalk and others.

if you go this route for $50 more the Total Studio 3 bundle is a better deal IMHO

Larry
Good thing I waited to purchase it, now that Biab 2016 has arrived :-P

Trax
© PG Music Forums