PG Music Home
Title says it all

~$79

https://www.sonokinetic.net/products/classical/vivace/

Larry
Larry, did you get this? If yes does it sound like the orchestra used in Ostinato Strings? I have Ostinato Strings and they do sound great great but they don't sound like my other orchestras string patches. Thus they may be hard to mix.
I have the strings as well but still pondering Vivace but this Xmas stuff is killing my credit card (and I expect to hear from NI in mid-late Jan for their usual half off upgrade sales, on top of all this stuff in Dec).

I would expect Ostinato to be built from the SAME basic instruments if not the same samples as Vivace and Tutti.

I don't know but here's what they say about Ostinato Strings which leads me to believe (buyer beware) that at least their libraries can be "co-mixed:"

"...This is the first product in this new line of instruments that will coexist alongside both our Orchestral Series and our Phrase-Based libraries, bridging the gap by doing one specific thing exceptionally well... ostinato chords.
..."

Larry

Thanx for the info Larry. I hope that I can afford this one. These specials are killing mine also.
you probably already seen this from Brian but go spend a buck and let me know LOL

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=384588&gonew=1#UNREAD

Larry

EDIT

I wasn't impugning you Brian just referencing your post

New Year's resolution for 2017: save 50 currency units each month to cover the December spending climax. wink
I'm interested in cinematic music...

but I can't tell exactly what is being offered here. Is this just a sound library like Session Strings? (in which case I'd have to actually create the MIDI then apply it to the library)...

or is it a collection of common motifs found in cinema.. such as transitions, climactic buildups, chase scenes etc? Pre-made and reusable royalty free snippets?

(as an aside, I'd love for PGMusic to offer a set of cinematic real tracks that provide the right mood for a variety of situations in videos)
I'm still deciding myself - best I can say is watch all the vids
© PG Music Forums