PG Music Home
Posted By: floyd jane EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/20/16 11:14 AM
If you have ever considered buying EZKeys - this is THE best deal you will ever see:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/EZkeysVU

$29 for the Vintage Upright version. You also get a free expansion - I recommend the Studio Grand (which you will get from Toontracks after you register) - it is a great sounding piano.

I would advise taking a snapshot of the free expansion offer - it might get taken down...

TODAY ONLY!!!! 12-20-2016 (Tuesday).

You can get it direct from Toontracks, (on sale), but Sweetwater is cheaper...

Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/20/16 12:33 PM
Already on it - thx
Posted By: DrDan Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/20/16 01:17 PM
That has got to be the sale of the season!!

EZKeys works great integrating chord charts and midi tracks from BIAB. I have used this workflow on a couple of my songs.

Have never seen this good a deal on EZKeys and the addon piano!! One of the real no-brainers for anyone who longs the sounds of a good piano.
Posted By: jazzmammal Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/20/16 02:06 PM
Just bought it, thanks for posting this.

Bob
Posted By: musiclover Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/20/16 03:45 PM
Thanks Floyd,

Just bought it.

Anyone know how to go about getting the free expansion pack? as I have registered EZkeys as well.

Do you wait for an email or what, I take it the free expansion pack is something like the grand. I have browsed the EZkeys line on the Toontrack site but nothing seems to be offered free even though my EZKeys is showing as registered on my account.

Thanks for any info on how to get it.
Musiclover
Posted By: DrDan Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/20/16 04:00 PM
It is a sweetwater deal only. Call them and chat with your sales rep and he will set you up.
Posted By: musiclover Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/20/16 04:06 PM
Thanks Dan,

As I'm in Ireland think I'll drop them an email.

smile

musiclover
Posted By: DrDan Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/20/16 04:10 PM
They have just changed their web site. Guess what has been remove? Did you take a snapshot?? crazy
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/20/16 04:18 PM
Yea I got "burnt" I'll be on phone shortly
Posted By: receder Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/20/16 04:36 PM
The Toontrack website still shows the "free expansion" deal here...

http://www.toontrack.com/ezkeys-line/

Jez
Posted By: DrDan Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/20/16 05:15 PM
Originally Posted By: Larry Kehl
Yea I got "burnt" I'll be on phone shortly

Just a hint, cause I know these guys.

Sweetwater loves it when you call. Ask for your sales rep. If you don't have one ask for mine (Chris).

Now be nice, these are generally good guys. Explain what appears to have happened (I suspect they will know already), and ask what they can do for you. The expansion which disappeared is currently on sale for 59$ (down from reg 79$ sale price). They may be able to make you very happy or just a bit happy, either way you will get a neat application.
Posted By: musiclover Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/20/16 05:26 PM
Not sure if the right way to go about the expansion was to actually add before checkout on the main promotion then it might have been zero cost.

Anyways I emailed them and will see how it goes.

I did get a snap shot of the promotion regarding the free expansion add on.

Musiclover
Posted By: floyd jane Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/20/16 05:38 PM
Originally Posted By: musiclover
Not sure if the right way to go about the expansion was to actually add before checkout on the main promotion then it might have been zero cost.

Anyways I emailed them and will see how it goes.

I did get a snap shot of the promotion regarding the free expansion add on.

Musiclover

It is not necessary to add anything to your order to get the free expansion. When you make the purchase, Sweetwater sends you a registration code (via email). You then log on to the Toontracks site and register the product - and download from there. The code "includes" any free stuff (expansion packs). Once you register the original purchase, Toontrack adds the Free expansion pack to your list of software - on their site - and you go to it to make your selection and download from there.

Good that you got the snapshot. Sweetwater is a great company - much like PGMusic - they should "work with you" - THEY advertised it....

(The web guy might not have a job come New Year's...)

Posted By: DrDan Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/20/16 05:44 PM
A bit off topic.

Toontracks recently added a new "account manager" application that you download once you create an account. It is fantastic at keeping track of your products and registrations including updates and new orders.

I got a lot of ToonTrack Stuff... grin
Posted By: musiclover Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/20/16 05:58 PM
I have it registered on my products under my account in Toontrack website, but its the only one that is showing nothing there about a free expansion pack.

No big deal will get it sorted.

Musiclover
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/20/16 07:03 PM
WAY AHEAD OF YOU Student or Music

Was about to post that my Rep. took care of it (I've been through a few Reps over the years grin ) and yes They've usually been good about these kinds of issues in the past.

The "burnt" was in quotes to show I caught up in their MARKETING SNAFU(guys putting up sales pages not paying attention - probably a snow flake off crying or hyperventilating now) and once Sweetwater figured it out they had to change page before too many copies were "obligated."

PS even with out the "freebie extra" at $29 to get into EZKEys is a STEAL and money saved you can get the on-sale add-on pianos.

Larry
Posted By: Pipeline Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/20/16 10:26 PM
Thanks, just got it, needed a Vintage Piano.
I originally got EZKeys/Drummer at a great deal from Sweetwater.

Also: Biab Chord Sheet to EZKeys
Posted By: railway mark Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/21/16 05:18 PM
I too couldn't resist and took advantage of the Sweetwater EZKeys deal! Though they had pulled the free expansion option off of the Sweetwater website by the time I purchased yesterday, the free download (Studio Grand) was still offered when I registered at the Toontrack website. According to my screenshot from Sweetwater yesterday, it appears that if you register before Dec. 25, you'll be okay for the expansion.

Just thought I'd share to ease the minds of anyone who purchased but has yet to register smile

Mark
Posted By: musiclover Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/22/16 12:01 PM
Well got it sorted with Sweetwater, got the free grand as well, after an exchange of emails and the snapshot of the offer.

Think it was the snapshot that did it.

Thanks again Floyd.

Now No more have to buy offers from anybody.

smile

Musiclover
Posted By: jazzmammal Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/23/16 02:15 AM
The snapshot or Sweetwater has nothing to do with it. I just downloaded it from Toontracks. The product manager automatically popped up the freebie choices to choose from.

Bob
Posted By: musiclover Re: EZKeys + free expansion - $29 - 12/23/16 10:15 AM
You are probably right Bob, I didn't use the product manager as there is an option for web registration instead, but nothing popped up there.

Well no harm done Sweetwater did sort it out for me, just sent me another serial for activation.

Musiclover
© PG Music Forums