PG Music Home
Posted By: Notes Norton The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/21/16 05:56 PM
What do you all think of this?

http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/

Notes
Posted By: JohnJohnJohn Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/21/16 06:42 PM
For me this goes straight into the bigfoot/area 51/Bermuda triangle/faked moon landing rubbish bin! smile
Posted By: colly Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/21/16 06:49 PM
Had a quick look the wee video why is John Lennon's lips so dark.

That is not John singing that's been dubbed for a laugh.. ON YOU TUBE.

Take care
Posted By: Mike. R. Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/21/16 07:21 PM
... I think they let the cat out of the bag when they showed all 70 of the Beatles on front of the Sgt Pepper album cover ... wink

Merry Christmas.

Mike.
Posted By: HearToLearn Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/21/16 07:29 PM
Interersting
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/21/16 09:04 PM
wasn't Bad Finger the secret reincarnated Beatles?
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/21/16 09:15 PM
Was this before or after Paul was supposed to have died and was replaced by Billy Shears? LOL!!
Posted By: Mike. R. Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/22/16 08:41 AM
Originally Posted By: eddie1261
Was this before or after Paul was supposed to have died and was replaced by Billy Shears? LOL!!

It does make you think. They never toured live after 65 / 66 except for the rooftop gig.

They reckon that they had to cover it up because the govt at the time didn't want Macca to be grieved for as a national hero when Churchill had only just died and they didn't want that event to be overshadowed.

But ... any theory can fit if you let it ...
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/22/16 10:34 AM
Posted By: MarioD Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/22/16 10:36 AM
I think this is a very good article comparing the real Beatles/Paul with a Beatles Tribute Band/Paul.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/22/16 10:58 AM
Some people go to great lengths for sensationalism...
Posted By: Will B - PG Music Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/22/16 01:01 PM
I don't believe a word of it but I love reading it laugh
Posted By: JoanneCooper Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/22/16 01:10 PM
What a load..... conspiracy theories...
Posted By: Notes Norton Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/22/16 06:53 PM
Thanks, especially for the humorous answers. Better than the ones I thought of. I was thinking along the lines of an alien abduction and replacement. wink

Notes
Posted By: MountainSide Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/23/16 06:24 AM
Read through the site, spent some time reading the posts by the founder "Silversong". He's got way too much time on his hands!

Jeff
Posted By: musiclover Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/23/16 08:42 AM
Originally Posted By: MountainSide
Read through the site, spent some time reading the posts by the founder "Silversong". He's got way too much time on his hands!

Jeff

He needs biab.

Maybe then he will come up with the theory that the Beatles music was entirely composed in it.

smile

Musiclover
Posted By: Tony Wright Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/23/16 09:47 AM
Originally Posted By: Notes Norton
What do you all think of this?

http://www.thebeatlesneverexisted.com/

Notes

What do I think of this?

I think you shouldn't have posted the link and asked for opinions. Every time this happens it adds to the satisfaction (and advertising revenue) of the owner of the conspiracy website and encourages similar activities. The creators would soon get fed up if no-one visited their sites.

Tony
Posted By: HearToLearn Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/23/16 10:44 AM
Originally Posted By: Tony Wright

What do I think of this?

I think you shouldn't have posted the link and asked for opinions. Every time this happens it adds to the satisfaction (and advertising revenue) of the owner of the conspiracy website and encourages similar activities. The creators would soon get fed up if no-one visited their sites.

Tony

I never knew the level of Notes Norton's powers before. We have no choice BUT to click the link once posted? We MUST click the link! Wow! Crazy power!

I'm thinking NN is one of the Illuminati. For proof visit this site...
Notes Norton's TRUE power. Behind the scenes look at the Illuminati. I'm not responsible for any ad content;)
Posted By: HearToLearn Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/23/16 10:52 AM
Quote:
A conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theory. Too funny.

This was THE BEST comment imo...yet it disappeared!? What? Charlie, do "they" have you?
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/23/16 11:23 AM
Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
Quote:
A conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theory. Too funny.

This was THE BEST comment imo...yet it disappeared!? What? Charlie, do "they" have you?

I pulled it. Re-read my comment after posting and it seemed a bit to edgy and could possibly offend. No offense intended. To me, the post I was responding to I found to be incredibly funny and insightful.

Charlie
Posted By: Notes Norton Re: The Beatles Never Existed? - 12/24/16 10:46 AM
Actually, I tried to be a member of the Illuminati, but as soon as I leaked The Beatles conspiracy they decided I couldn't be trusted with the rest of their secrets and rejected my application.

Well, there goes my other career choice, so I guess I'll have to stick to playing music and making BiaB styles.

Insights, incites and silly humor by Notes
© PG Music Forums