PG Music Home
Posted By: jford Brazilian Wish by Matt Finley - 01/22/17 11:08 AM
Every morning, I take our dog out for a brisk 45 minute to an hour walk. She loves it, and I need it. I get her "deposit" bag, grab my phone, and put on my headphones and head out.

I often times listen to podcasts, but also listen to Spotify. This morning on Spotify, I decided to search on Matt Finley and listened to his "Brazilian Wish" album (which I previously purchased and have listened to), and it was really nice just walking along on this warm, but overcast winter day (70 degrees at 7:30am).

While it may have been unintentional, while listening to the song "Calm Waters", it seemed to me that an homage to the song "Tangerine" occasionally slipped out. At least that's what I heard, or maybe I was just pining for some Satsumas from our tree in the yard.

Regardless, it has been a very nice morning so far. Thanks, Matt.
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: Brazilian Wish by Matt Finley - 01/22/17 03:27 PM
I bought that album as well and while I don't know any of the song titles, I love it all! Almost makes me want to practice my sax more.

Almost.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Brazilian Wish by Matt Finley - 01/22/17 04:35 PM
Wow, how nice - thanks, guys.

John, I remember when my older daughter told me she likes to vacuum to my CD! I don't know whether your use is better or not!

Tangerine: a half step between notes 2 & 3, now that you mention it. My song, a full step. But hey, there's only 12 notes to choose from.

Eddie, I should be practicing sax but arthritis has pretty much finished that.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Brazilian Wish by Matt Finley - 01/22/17 08:06 PM
I purchased the album too. Wow, three copies. Matt must be loaded. grin
Posted By: MarioD Re: Brazilian Wish by Matt Finley - 01/22/17 09:04 PM
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
I purchased the album too. Wow, three copies. Matt must be loaded. grin

Nope, make that 4 copies as I have it also. He is making a fortune off of use isn't he grin grin
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Brazilian Wish by Matt Finley - 01/22/17 09:25 PM
I can buy one beer off the profit of all those sales; you'll just have to share it with me.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Brazilian Wish by Matt Finley - 01/22/17 11:57 PM
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
I can buy one beer off the profit of all those sales; you'll just have to share it with me.

Matt, 4 against 1. You had better drink it before we get there in July!
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: Brazilian Wish by Matt Finley - 01/23/17 12:54 PM
Originally Posted By: MarioD
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley

Matt, 4 against 1. You had better drink it before we get there in July!

3 against 1, Mario. I don't drink.
© PG Music Forums