PG Music Home
I don't know how how to link to it and, since it's streaming webcast, I only know the date but not the time.

You dear friends knew me before fame corrupted me! lol

I can give the broadcast link if anyone has time to listen.

Here is the link:

http://player.wizz.co.nz/rs/

Donny
Great, Don!
Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor

Donny

Yeah, but you wouldn't wave to me on the street then either...;)

Congrats! That's gotta be a great feeling!
Don,
Awesome! Congrats
Originally Posted By: HearToLearn

Donny

Yeah, but you wouldn't wave to me on the street then either...;)

Congrats! That's gotta be a great feeling!

HTL,

Actually, I'm getting airplay in Scotland (which is webcast in Canada's Maritime Provinces via FM); Radio Scotland; Scotland Hospital Radio; Sounds Of Scotland; as well as the VA Hospitals in Tulsa and Muskogee, Oklahoma. My wonderful VA nurses lovingly arranged that.

Now, ask me how many Loonies I've made. Zero. It's my pleasure to entertain my fellow veterans.

I've submitted Josie Cooper's music (with her permission) so I expect to hear her streaming soon.

Donny

PS: I'm embarrassed now when I visit the VA and hear myself singing over the PA system. Chuckle.
That's awesome news Don. Congratulations.

Charlie
Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
Don,
Awesome! Congrats

Peter,

Unfortunately, this was recorded before BIAB and my stroke in about 2001.

IOU bigtime!

Being a cover, I can't link you directly.

Donny
Good song, excellent cover I'm sure. Good for you Don, way to go!
Excellent news Don. You must be very pleased.

PS: I'm embarrassed now when I visit the VA and hear myself singing over the PA system. Chuckle.

Ya sure good buddy! I heard that you roam the halls with your vox-box turned up high saying "that's me on the radio---That's me on the radio" grin grin grin

Seriously congratulations on this wonderful accomplishment. You deserve all the accolades you get.
Originally Posted By: MarioD

Ya sure good buddy! I heard that you roam the halls with your vox-box turned up high saying "that's me on the radio---That's me on the radio" grin grin grin

Seriously congratulations on this wonderful accomplishment. You deserve all the accolades you get.

Yeah, and what do youze New Yokahs know 'bout muzik?

Just pushin' yer good leg, dear friend.

Wish you and Linda could join Danny and his GPS, Linda, on March 10th for the 4th annual HootenDonny. Not certain how many more opportunities to meet you I have left. It will be webcast live on KRUE TV. Tentative time: 3pm Central.

I think Summer will entertain with Danny and Bridget will be computer operator.

Donny (your badly bent Irish friend)
Well done Donald. So nice to hear!
Congrats, Don!

Regards,

Bob
That's great news Donny!

You are a true inspiration my friend.
© PG Music Forums