PG Music Home
We are excited to be adding two new people to our Customer Service Team here at PG Music: Deryk & Yutaro!

You'll soon see them popping up here in the Forum - they're already answering your calls, emails, and online chats (when you use the Live Help feature...)

Welcome to the team Deryk & Yutaro!
Welcome!
Welcome aboard.

Charlie
Posted By: jford Re: Welcome to the PG Team Deryk and Yutaro! - 02/10/17 08:05 PM
Welcome aboard, Deryk and Yutaro. Looking forward to your inputs and contributions to this great company.
Posted By: GHinCH Re: Welcome to the PG Team Deryk and Yutaro! - 02/11/17 06:53 AM
Welcome also from an oversea's point of view.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Welcome to the PG Team Deryk and Yutaro! - 02/11/17 11:44 AM
Welcome and have fun.
Welcome to the great team.
A hardy welcome from Oklahoma, a Southern Province. You are joining the best Customer Support Team on the planet (possibly the universe. The jury is still out).

Donny
Welcome aboard, Deryk and Yutaro, and all the best for your new job!

Cheers from Italy!

Antonio
Welcome Deryk and Yutaro,

You've joined a company that provides world class customer service, I hope you enjoy the experience.
Welcome to what I would think is a great gig!

J&B
Welcome. I think you will find that the team you joined is one of the happiest and most professional you could have landed a job with.

Notes
Posted By: rharv Re: Welcome to the PG Team Deryk and Yutaro! - 02/13/17 09:53 PM
Anyone else notice it's been 3 or 4 days and they have yet to say 'hi'?

Are they still in the training/orientation or?

Throw them in here, we're not so bad.
smile

Welcome, Deryk and Yutaro
Posted By: jford Re: Welcome to the PG Team Deryk and Yutaro! - 02/14/17 12:07 PM
Yes, we need to see their forum avatars.
Posted By: rharv Re: Welcome to the PG Team Deryk and Yutaro! - 02/14/17 10:09 PM
Now you put added pressure on them frown
(I thought I probably added enough)
Welcome from this Spanish corner, Deryk and Yutaro, there is sure you will enjoy great times and experiences as members of this superb team. In fact, like me, you will feel at home.
Hello everyone!

Thank you for the warm welcome. Definitely excited to be working alongside a group of like-minded musical individuals and connecting with PG Music's wonderful customers. Freshly out of training and ready to begin this musical journey!

Yutaro
Posted By: 90 dB Re: Welcome to the PG Team Deryk and Yutaro! - 02/15/17 02:36 PM
Youkosu, Yutaro. Great group you've joined there.

Regards,

Bob
Hello all,

Thank you for the warm greeting everyone! I'm very excited to have become part of the PG Music team and be a member of this amazing community of musicians here. As I'm just wrapping up my training, I'm getting ready to dive head-first into new musical knowledge!

Best to all,

Deryk
© PG Music Forums