PG Music Home
Posted By: HearToLearn Newest Member of The Eagles - 06/11/17 10:42 PM
I was surprised but seems like a good fit to me.

--edit

Oops! Didn't mean to be that vague. I had a link that didn't post.
Eagles New Member
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Newest Member of The Eagles - 06/11/17 11:00 PM
Any more information?
Posted By: bobcflatpicker Re: Newest Member of The Eagles - 06/11/17 11:08 PM
Originally Posted By: HearToLearn

A whole lotta' stuff could be a good fit for a whole lotta things. It just depends on what that stuff and what those things are!
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Newest Member of The Eagles - 06/12/17 12:29 AM
Originally Posted By: HearToLearn

Guess here is that you are speaking of Vince Gill. If so, yea, he fits in pretty good anywhere.

Charlie
Posted By: Kajun Jeaux Re: Newest Member of The Eagles - 06/12/17 05:21 AM
Fantastic!!!

Kajun Jeaux
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: Newest Member of The Eagles - 06/12/17 09:31 AM
I commented somewhere about this that the already stratospheric Eagles concert tix would now double to low earth orbital levels.
Posted By: Joe V Re: Newest Member of The Eagles - 06/18/17 08:53 AM
I would love to see those guys - the tickets were way out of my comfort zone. In fact - I saw them once several years ago, sounded great.

I LOVED Glenn Frey's voice - it had a laid-back softness to it that was very distinctive and unique. Without that same vibe, the songs won't sound "as good" to me - remember, I'm one of those guys that likes to hear the performances match the perfection of the studio recordings and arrangements as closely as possible. In fact - I think a lot of Eagles fans fit in that category.
Posted By: DennisD Re: Newest Member of The Eagles - 06/21/17 12:30 AM
Will be an interesting fit. I loved Vince's work with the Time Jumpers. The Eagles were one of the best live sound compared to studio sound bands. All and any of their members had the chops to be in the band, but the "X" factor for me was the line up with Meisner, Frey, Henley, Felder, and Walsh.DennisD
© PG Music Forums