PG Music Home
Hi all,

I vaguely recall reading how to do this - but can't find where. I have multiple audio track mp3 files, and rather then important them one-by-one into separate audio tracks in either BB or RB, I'd like to multi-select them once and have them go into separate tracks.

Is this possible ? - if so - can you tell me how or provide a link ?

As always, thanks in advance,
Joe V.
Originally Posted By: Joe V
Hi all,

I vaguely recall reading how to do this - but can't find where. I have multiple audio track mp3 files, and rather then important them one-by-one into separate audio tracks in either BB or RB, I'd like to multi-select them once and have them go into separate tracks.

Is this possible ? - if so - can you tell me how or provide a link ?

As always, thanks in advance,
Joe V.

Easy to do in RB. Not so easy in BB... can be done in BB a single track at a time & converting each subsequent audio track to a Performance Track is the way I know how to do it in BB.

In RB, open the folder with the audio tracks you want to import into RB, select the desired tracks and drag them into RB. The selected audio files will populate each adjacent track.

Charlie
Thanks so much Charlie...I had a feeling someone would know instantly.
Originally Posted By: Joe V
Thanks so much Charlie...I had a feeling someone would know instantly.

No problem. Just remember to resize both RB and the music folder so each are open on the screen at the same time.

LOL, I knew instantly but had to open RB and a folder to be sure I was explaining it correctly to how I remembered it being.....

Charlie
© PG Music Forums