PG Music Home
Posted By: Pat Marr 2017 NE states road trip - 07/02/17 07:30 PM
Well,

Since I'll be taking a road trip anyway in order to hear Matt Finley's concert and meet MarioD in Lake George NY... that means I'll be driving thru Va, WVa, Pa and NY.

If any forum regulars who live in those states are willing to meet for dinner at a restaurant as I pass by, please let me know ASAP so I can plan my itinerary. Obviously, it doesn't make sense to span the length and breadth of all these states, but anybody who wants to meet should shoot me a PM. Then I'll chart my course and fit in as many stops as possible.

Road trip time period will be discussed privately with anyone who wants to meet. Assuming a separate itinerary in each direction, a fair amount of range is possible. So, let me know if you're interested!
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: 2017 NE states road trip - 07/02/17 09:05 PM
and no... he's not an axe murderer. My wife and I as well as a number of other PG'ers survived his first road trip.
Posted By: HearToLearn Re: 2017 NE states road trip - 07/02/17 09:34 PM
I looked at the map and it's only a few inches to Wisconsin... wink
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: 2017 NE states road trip - 07/03/17 09:27 AM
Originally Posted By: HearToLearn

You obviously need a bigger map.
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: 2017 NE states road trip - 07/03/17 11:42 AM
Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
and no... he's not an axe murderer. My wife and I as well as a number of other PG'ers survived his first road trip.

yeah.. but even real axe murderers probably don't kill their friends. Everybody I've met so far has been AWESOME, definitely NOT the kind of people anybody in their right mind would ever want to hurt.

But then, I guess whether or not I'm in my right mind is really the question at hand.... and since my opinion on the matter is biased, I guess there's really no empirical way to make that judgement.
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: 2017 NE states road trip - 07/03/17 11:43 AM
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Originally Posted By: HearToLearn

You obviously need a bigger map.

LOL
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: 2017 NE states road trip - 07/03/17 08:05 PM
Originally Posted By: Pat Marr
Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker

yeah.. but even real axe murderers probably don't kill their friends. Everybody I've met so far has been AWESOME, definitely NOT the kind of people anybody in their right mind would ever want to hurt.

But then, I guess whether or not I'm in my right mind is really the question at hand.... and since my opinion on the matter is biased, I guess there's really no empirical way to make that judgement.

AND,,, Pat can be quite the witty one at a restaurant. (snicker)... I gave him some of my best quips.... though he didn't need them, he's very good on his own. He'll just be twice as fun now...
© PG Music Forums