PG Music Home
Hello all.

I am sorry that there was no blog post in June. I was very busy preparing for the National Arts festival and let that one slip past!

Anyway, I am back in the saddle and here is my July blog post

HOW I USE BAND-IN-A-BOX IN MY SONGWRITING

I would love to hear your own tips and tricks! (Ps. Mario I have included your tip about using the generated melody in your DAW. Thanks for that!)
Good to see another blog from you. Lot's of good information to kick start a new song.

Great post.

Charlie
Joanne,

That's an excellent article. The clarity with which you've covered everything is outstanding. It must have taken a heap of time to prepare with all those really informative graphics.

Like you, I'm a huge fan of the Melodist and its ability to provide songwriting inspiration.

Have you thought about also posting this in the Songwriting forum? I bet that there are many BIAB users over there who will find this very instructive and very valuable.

All the best,
Noel
Excellent article JoAnne! This should be included with the BIAB tutorial for every new user! Very well thought out and clear in your instructions. Great work!
as we have come to expect and never be disappointed another helpful and informative article
so how much does pgmusic pay you to write these???
what they don't!!
they should
Charlie, Noel, J*3 and Mike
Thanks for reading and for your comments. I always appreciate the support. Noel, I have posted the blog post in the songwriting forum as suggested.
Great stuff smile.
Rob
Joanne,
That's really great. Thanks so much for making that!
Peter
My original post disappeared! So here goes a second try:

This is a excellent blog. This has so much valuable information that it should be pinned in the tips forum IMHO.

PS - thanx for mentioning my name and my tip.
© PG Music Forums