PG Music Home
Posted By: Rob4580 Sound Cloud Subscription - 07/28/17 06:34 PM
Im not sure if there are others like my self but Im finding the cost of keeping up to date with a variety of music program's and accessories used to write and produce music to an acceptable standard. I look forward every year to BB's upgrades but price will most likely make me stick with what I have. Not complaining about price, for what you get from BB is very reasonable. Ive stopped my Sound cloud subscription, so that means I have to delete popular songs to put up new ones. In the end I guess it a choice I have to make.
Any way to get to the point, I well know PG music is not a charity but I wonder if they would consider putting up as a prize a years subscription to Sound Cloud.
May be there could be some cross promotion between Soundcloud and PG music, after all
a lot of BB's users use SC. Anyway just a thought.
Regards to all Rob
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Sound Cloud Subscription - 07/29/17 09:11 AM
Rob, that makes a big assumption that SC will still be in business in a year! There are a couple of threads here regarding their financial difficulties.

Bud
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Sound Cloud Subscription - 07/29/17 03:27 PM
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud
Rob, that makes a big assumption that SC will still be in business in a year! There are a couple of threads here regarding their financial difficulties.

Bud

Not exactly on point for the topic but being in regard to SoundCloud and PGMusic - PGMusic Radio,

It has occurred to me that a move to it's own Sirius Satellite Channel would be an awesome move for PGMusic and world wide exposure for User Showcase, Podcasts, Interviews with Artists, User Showcase contributors and Audio Tutorials, Upcoming product upgrades, new product introductions and Sales.

I have no idea of the cost of such a venture or what is involved to get a channel, but I think I've touched on only a few of the possible uses and benefits.

The recent PGMusic gathering in NY that featured the Matt Finley Concert could have been broadcast world wide if PGMusic had their own network channel. The first contest could be to write the winning network theme song....

Charlie
Posted By: Rob4580 Re: Sound Cloud Subscription - 07/29/17 08:17 PM

Not exactly on point for the topic but being in regard to SoundCloud and PGMusic - PGMusic Radio,

It has occurred to me that a move to it's own Sirius Satellite Channel would be an awesome move for PGMusic and world wide exposure for User Showcase, Podcasts, Interviews with Artists, User Showcase contributors and Audio Tutorials, Upcoming product upgrades, new product introductions and Sales.

I have no idea of the cost of such a venture or what is involved to get a channel, but I think I've touched on only a few of the possible uses and benefits.

The recent PGMusic gathering in NY that featured the Matt Finley Concert could have been broadcast world wide if PGMusic had their own network channel. The first contest could be to write the winning network theme song....

Charlie [/quote]

Hi Charlie.
Have had the same thought my self for some time.
Not trying to sound greedy but soon I will have to delete some of my older song that appear on BB SC radio so I can list newer one.
I will have to check out older threads related to SC.
Thanks guys.
Rob
© PG Music Forums