PG Music Home
Graham over at Recording Revolution has reviewed the new Tonal Balance Control. Looks awesome. I still haven't upgraded from 7 myself but this looks fun. Looks like a simplified version of the Neutron stuff they added on last version.

Izotope Ozone 8 Review – Tonal Balance Control
Thanks Steve

Definitely a tool worthy of serious consideration.

Will check it out some more.
I have upgraded to the Ozone and Neutron Advanced and I love the new features. Tonal balance is a great tool for us older fellows who's hearing has decreased. Also as everyone knows most home studios are less than perfect for room treatment, speakers and so on.
There have been many new improvements in both programs and has become one of my favorite plugins.
OK, so what is the situation regarding seasonal sales for this product. A quick look shows the Advanced is well beyond my budget allowance. Is there any hope for us financially disadvantaged. Has there been sales on this or will there be??
I'm looking at getting this but waiting till next week believe that's Black Friday so hoping for a deal then.
Dan I already owned the 7 bundle and so upgrading on sale in Oct from Audio Deluxe was $168. It was on sale the whole month of October I believe.

I am not sure how often iZotope puts their products on sale but it would not hurt to get on their email list I suppose.

Brian
© PG Music Forums