PG Music Home
Posted By: JohnJohnJohn Strummed Acoustic 2 on sale for $49.50 - 11/21/17 06:30 PM
I just bought Strummed Acoustic 2 for $49.50 and I am pretty thrilled with it! The strums are incredibly realistic sounding with a huge variety of strum types and a bunch of other settings to humanize them. Used properly, no one would ever know you didn't play these strums! I did a quick and dirty test where I saved a BIAB bass and drum track then "played" the acoustic guitar part in open position for left pan and higher on the neck for the right and was just blown away at how good the combined track sounded!

Now I'm eyeing that Ozone 8/Neutron 2 deal over at Izotope! PG better get BIAB 2018 ready to buy soon or I'm gonna spend all my money on Black Friday deals before it gets here! smile

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/guitar/session-guitarist-strummed-acoustic-2/
Posted By: DrDan Re: Strummed Acoustic 2 on sale for $49.50 - 11/21/17 10:16 PM
I am a big fan of SA2. It sounds great and is actually fun to incorporate into your music. Current pricing is has good as it gets. Unless they drop it more.
Originally Posted By: MusicStudent
Current pricing is has good as it gets. Unless they drop it more.

Ha! Please don't tell me if they lower the price again!!
© PG Music Forums