PG Music Home
Posted By: Samuel Davis Christmas Came Early - 12/05/17 06:43 PM
So excited!!!!!

Just upgrading from BIAB 2011 to BIAB 2018. I can't wait to get all the new cool stuff installed!
Posted By: jford Re: Christmas Came Early - 12/05/17 06:45 PM
That will be a "HUGE" upgrade. Enjoy! Lots of new content since 2011.
Posted By: Samuel Davis Re: Christmas Came Early - 12/05/17 09:10 PM
Yes. I haven't gotten even half of it installed yet. I opened up the program to register it and was like "Wow!" Everything looks so different.
Posted By: Deryk - PG Music Re: Christmas Came Early - 12/06/17 11:41 AM
That's awesome Samuel! I think I speak for a lot of others - we can't wait to hear the tunes you craft in your new 2018 version smile
Posted By: Al-David Re: Christmas Came Early - 12/07/17 01:26 PM
Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
That's awesome Samuel! I think I speak for a lot of others - we can't wait to hear the tunes you craft in your new 2018 version smile

Fully agree. You make some real nice music, Samuel. I'm looking forward to upgrading in the near future.

Alan
Posted By: Island Soul Re: Christmas Came Early - 12/07/17 01:43 PM
Congrats. I won't be able to upgrade until six months from now because I am a Mac user, but I will get it when it comes out. I won't be expecting to get all of the features that Windows users get because PG music does not care about Mac users. Just post in the forum about Real Band for Mac, the iOS app for iPad ( Isn't the iPad an APPLE product?). I don't get PG Music's logic. If someone from the company could give a fully detailed explanation as to why the center BIAB Real Band, Power Tracks etc around Windows users and leave the Mac users with the basics, that would be great. Seriously, I talked to one of the tech support people about BIAB and she told me that they purposely postpone the Mac edition with no explanation as to why. All you get with BIAB for Mac is BIAB, no Real Band not Power Tracks, just BIAB!
Posted By: jcspro40 Re: Christmas Came Early - 12/07/17 05:24 PM
Originally Posted By: Islansoul
I won't be expecting to get all of the features that Windows users get because PG music does not care about Mac users.

Awwww....did someone get up in a grumpy mood? sleep

Grab a used windows laptop for $100-200 and enjoy. I mean it will more than likley be more powerful than the newest mac pad (or whatever it is called) AND you will be able to upgrade it yourself for pennies! laugh cool
Posted By: lambada Re: Christmas Came Early - 12/07/17 10:41 PM
I live in a Mac Family. Just had to get my 12 year old daughter a power mac notebook for school. My gosh. $1300 US. A notebook PC would be about $2-400 US here in Hong Kong. I can't get on with MACs, but I do feel the MAC users get a raw deal.
© PG Music Forums