PG Music Home
this site is hyper busy today - they gave away something last year on first or second day

https://www.sonokinetic.net/sale/?ref=12days2017day2

I took a few minutes for site to come up, a few minutes for site to lad next page, a few minutes to get to the buy etc. probably 20 minutes+ so BE PATIENT

BUT it's only free today and until they "RUN OUT"

I was just there got the brass (its for Kontakt)and STILL trying to get the download started (I already have a Sonokinetic account I bought some stuff last year during their 12 days of Christmas sales)

Good Luck
Larry
Good pickup Larry!!
Nice, it was this same "12 Days of Christmas" special last year that I got Ostinato Strings, so now I have just claimed Ostinato Brass. Looking forward to playing with it this weekend. It's in my account now, so I'll download it after work tonight.
Thanks Larry,

I grabbled this, but can't install the manager that you have to use to download the software, in both windows 7 and windows 10 both 32 bit.

Any problems at your end with the manager?
Thanks
Musiclover
works in both WIN 10 I (where I already downloaded it all) but I went and rebooted into Win 7 (both 64 bit) and it works there also
50% off, not free. Am I missing something here?
like title said "...if you are quick"

They only had like 4500 copies to give for free (same as last year with Strings - which I missed out on last year because I wasn't fast enough) after freebies gone - it's 50% off

Notice they have something every day for next 10 days - so you may want to check in there EVERY day around (8 or 9 MST)

Larry

I posted as SOON as I saw it!
OK, I will set my timer to watch the site.
I got it in the middle of the afternoon.
Download Manager loaded fine on my Windows 7 machine. Didn't try it on my Windows 10 machine, as I will just copy the already downloaded content over to it.

Glad you found this; it will be a nice complement to Ostinato Strings.
As soon as I got the email I ordered and DLed it. But I haven't had a chance to install it yet. I hope it is as good as the Ostinato Strings from last year.
Original Swiss Musical Box Sample Library ~10

What?
Quote:
Original Swiss Musical Box Sample Library ~10

What?

That's today's offer. There'a a new offer everyday. Yesterday's offer is no longer free, but it is 50% off. I suspect it will completely expire tomorrow (as did day 1).

Check back every day for something new. Some items will be free, some will be reduced on sale.
yea each offer, sans the free ones, is good for 2 days - there is a countdown clock on each day's offer
© PG Music Forums