PG Music Home
I know some years PG Music has a booth or a suite close by the main floor but I don't know if PG Music has a booth every year or if anyone from PG Music even attends every year.

I've seen some videos of program demonstrations posted in the past and of course Dr. Gannon invited forum users attending last year's show to visit PG Music's party.

I'm asking because I had this dream last night. In the dream Peter Gannon and Henry Juszkiewicz (CEO of Gibson Brands) had some discussions about the future of Cakewalk. Cakewalk became a PG Music property. Alexey Azslow (programmer popular on the Cakewalk forum), Pipeline (popular programmer on this forum) were asked if they wanted to participate with a small team lead by Jeff Yankauer to first merge the best features of Sonar and PowerTracks Pro to create both 32 and 64 bit versions of PowerTracks Pro and RealBand while PG led another team to investigate using the Mac Sonar port as a base to create 32 and 64 bit versions of RealBand for Mac.

Then I woke up and realized it was a dream.
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Then I woke up and realized it was a dream.

Go back to sleep! Go back to sleep! We need to know what happens next? cry
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
Go back to sleep! Go back to sleep! We need to know what happens next? cry

Well, since it's hard to pick up a dream where it left off by going back to sleep, Jim may have been transported back to the Jurassic Age and was eaten by a velociraptor....

Remember Jim, they never hunt alone!
We weren't at NAMM 2018 this year... so it was JUST a dream! smile
Originally Posted By: Callie - PG Music

Thanks for letting me know Callie. Even though it was just a dream to me it was a nice dream. I hope I never experience a PG Music nightmare! smile
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Originally Posted By: Callie - PG Music

Thanks for letting me know Callie. Even though it was just a dream to me it was a nice dream. I hope I never experience a PG Music nightmare! smile

Yes, Callie, thank you.

Several folks who attended have asked me what booth PGM was in.
© PG Music Forums