PG Music Home
again just FYI

I tried it and "signed up" with my email and got a copy added to my Cakewalk account Products. I have no intention of installing but just letting you know

http://forum.cakewalk.com/Free-copy-of-Home-Studio-until-feb-1st-m3718860.aspx

do not forget redemption code (in big bold letters)

Larry
If this includes the TTS-1 GM synth that could be reason enough to get it.

Bob
I downloaded Cakewalk Home Studio. The standalone DAW is available in both 32 and 64 bit editions and was updated just prior to the Cakewalk shutdown.

Whichever edition you choose you will also receive 32 or 64 bit versions of TTS-1 and the Sound Center suite of virtual instruments (piano, strings, electric bass and drums). You MAY also receive the 32 or 64 bit soft synth Rapture Session and five samples of Big Fish audio loops.

Cakewalk Sonar Home Studio replaced Music Creator which is a 32 bit DAW. The feature I like best is style dials +++ Style Dials +++. Style dials are single-knob effects that give you the sounds you want as quickly and simply as possible. If you're not too familiar with using effects style dials is a simple way to obtain great sounding results.
Downloading it all now, haven't used my account in years but they still know me. Don't think I need another DAW but hey, free is free, I'll check it out.

Bob
Thank's for this Larry.. Will try it.. Was almost on my go to order this homestudio the other day...;) Getting it for free is a lot better...;)
© PG Music Forums