PG Music Home
Posted By: pghboemike mussicans to follow on instagram - 03/01/18 11:55 AM
i found jil lill's guitarlickaday

and was wondering if there are folks following oter music related instagram accounts
Posted By: MarioD Re: mussicans to follow on instagram - 03/01/18 12:46 PM
Thanx, this looks like a good site to bookmark.
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: mussicans to follow on instagram - 08/26/20 07:54 PM
Instagram is WAY too hackable. Thus I avoid it. I signed up with a throwaway email from 10 minute mail just to test the waters and it was hacked in 90 days. Just an FYI.
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: mussicans to follow on instagram - 08/26/20 07:56 PM
Seriously? You come here to spam us with info about your app? That's now welcome here, Mr 2 post history.
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: mussicans to follow on instagram - 08/26/20 07:57 PM
I have found MUCH better youtubes to follow. Tom Bukovac, Gordon Mote and Tim Pierce immediately come to mind.
Posted By: Gracekb Re: mussicans to follow on instagram - 12/13/21 04:16 PM
Follow Alexandra Savior. She's a very promising teenager and her recent album was amazing. She makes cool psychedelic pics too.
Posted By: Gracekb Re: mussicans to follow on instagram - 12/21/21 02:57 PM
I've recently found a list of musicians who were recommended to be followed. I watched their insta profiles for almost 2 weeks and can recommend now some of them. You can start with James Blake and AlXXA. Their profiles are pretty cool and you can read some interesting info about their life and music productions. I can also mention Oliver Riot and Khalid. Maybe their genres of music aren't the most interesting, but the way how they control and pr their insta is interesting and may be helpful to some newbies.

P.S. The info about them I got at:
https://megafamous.com
Posted By: erinnapizzuti Re: mussicans to follow on instagram - 04/18/22 03:19 PM
I have been following Travis Scott for a couple of years, and in the beginning, he was extremely active and posted a lot of snippets of the future songs. Right now, I think one of the best musicians on Instagram has to be Alexandra Savior. I mean, she's still young and hungry, so she posts a lot of great content. Due to some of these people, I decided to get myself a business account, and it's totally worth it. After reading this https://studybreaks.com/thoughts/how-to-get-verified-on-instagram-get-yourself-a-business-account-thats-recognized/ I set a new goal, to get the damn verification badge.
© PG Music Forums