PG Music Home
https://app.box.com/s/tj3n6oanzrxf5uhbdsyzhrr63mcyujio

My friends will know that I am currently mute and paralyzed and they will forgive me if I've posted this before.
I certainly don't mind if I've heard it before (I haven't), but it sure is enjoyable to hear it any number of times. Sensational!
Trev
Don, this is GREAT! You really captured the sound and spirit of that song really well.

Was this for anything specific? Also, when about, would this have been?

If you have any more, please share them. I have never heard this before.
Don,

Love this. Gordy would be proud!

Regards,

Bob
Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
Don, this is GREAT! You really captured the sound and spirit of that song really well.

Was this for anything specific? Also, when about, would this have been?

If you have any more, please share them. I have never heard this before.

HTL,

My stroke was May 4th, 2001 so I recorded this and a scant few others probably just before the stroke. I think that I received my first BIAB about the same time although I didn't use it on these songs. I used MIDI tracks that I asked the sequencer's permission to use. I recently learned that the sequencer, Dick Anderson, has exited the stage.

After nearly 60 years entertaining, I have fewer than a dozen songs to share. I have hundreds of hours of me (including a jam session with Bob Zimmerman as teens) recorded on cassette and reel-to-reel but nothing to play them on anymore. Last time I checked the reel-to-reels were turning to dust and I'm not far behind.

Moral: Record anything and everything so as to share later with those you love.

I haven't posted my singing before because I didn't use BIAB and felt it inappropriate.

I have a few more Lightfoot covers and some Hank Senior that I collaborated with forumites that I might post sometime, not comfortable with that.
Originally Posted By: 90 dB
Don,

Love this. Gordy would be proud!

Regards,

Bob

Bob,

Your encouragement is especially appreciated.

Been trying to find some public domain steam locomotive video clips to add for a music video. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thank you and all who listened and especially to those who took the time to comment. It is much appreciated.
I apologize for the vocal reflections. It was recorded in a spare, untreated bedroom with a $2 stick mic.
I really enjoyed that, well done I have the package below biab audiophile on I think its ultra , so loads of real tracks that are brilliant. But I love and prefer midi most of the time , not getting at biab in anyway. but I like the sound and the editing side of the midis a good sound module and your set.

This also blows away a lot of advise I see forever more on recording vocals , cupboards, duvet covers and quilts, curtains etc, a song should have noise and the only difference is what noise you want in it.

A good expensive pair of headphones, and I hear a lot of noise in a lot of songs to people talking crisp bags rustling, But that's another topic.

You just proved to us all that Anything goes.

Thanks
I harken back to a quote by a BIAB guru and audio engineer, Mac, who liked to remind us: "If you can't make a decent recording with a computer stick mic, you probably can't do it at all!" [sic]

I sure miss ole Mac!
Don,

I remember this one - it sounds great with lots of energy.

Much enjoyed!

Bob
Thanks, Bob. That is a very encouraging comment.
Don,
Great performance! Thanks for posting.
Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
Don,
Great performance! Thanks for posting.

Thank you ever so much, Peter!
© PG Music Forums