PG Music Home
Posted By: C. Dan Roberts Country Music Forum - 06/18/18 03:06 PM
Is there a country music forum in here where all the BiaB country writers and other country music folks hang out? Like a bar just for country music. A place where only country songs are posted? I like a lot of music but I am losing my focus going through every new song...when I am a died hard country fan..and I need to listen to my other country brothers and sisters out there. No offense to everybody else, but I really like good country music...
peace out...C.Dan
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Country Music Forum - 06/18/18 03:34 PM
There is one User Showcase forum and it is multi-genre (it’s easy to browse the forum list using the “Forums” option - not “General Discusssion” at the top of the forum page above the blue bar). The approach, as I see it, is to showcase BiaB products not single genres. It’s a good model IMO and that comes from somebody who played blugrass in several bands for 35 years and who enjoys country. The melting pot here is, for us, a great experience.

Also at the top of the User Showcase forum are links to different PG Music genre playlists
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Country Music Forum - 06/19/18 01:31 AM
http://www.pgmusic.com/user-showcase/?genre=country
Posted By: C. Dan Roberts Re: Country Music Forum - 06/19/18 09:57 AM
Thanks, I wasn't digging in the right place.
C.Dan
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: Country Music Forum - 06/19/18 10:19 AM
Get to know the folks here. Most tend to write in the same genre consistently.

For example, most of the music I write is country in one way or the other.... but not all of it.

Some of the folks are like clockwork.... they generally ONLY write country.
© PG Music Forums