PG Music Home
Posted By: Larry Kehl $1 Vacuum Pro by AIR music - 07/04/18 04:59 PM
Just got the heads up email on this so this may be a one day only thing,I don't know. I have Vacuum Pro, actually I have all of AIR's stuff. This is a very good analog synth and for a $1 it's a steal

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/4-Synth/1558-Vacuum-Pro-?gclid=CjwKCAjw4PHZBRA-EiwAAas4ZpCGtwCke31Ld_JIf0NO3OK6lbfPsI7JSz7_1yxWWR3yUC2DZqPNyRoCv8UQAvD_BwE

EDIT

Ooops almost forgot - like all AiR Music stuff you need a (free) iLok account to use it

Edit

enjoy (or not)

Larry

Posted By: jford Re: $1 Vacuum Pro by AIR music - 07/05/18 09:12 AM
And generally after you buy the one item, you'll get an invitation to buy their everything bundle at a very reduced rate (not always, but I have seen it several times).
Posted By: musiclover Re: $1 Vacuum Pro by AIR music - 07/05/18 10:56 AM
The software iLok isn't so bad I have found, well so far anyways.

if you ever need to do a fresh install of windows, download iLok sign in, reinstall the plugs, and all is good to go, without further authorizations, well on same computer anyways.
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: $1 Vacuum Pro by AIR music - 07/05/18 05:37 PM
Actually, John, it is going on now at both Plugin Boutique ($75) and Don'tCrack

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/58-Inst-Bundle/2294-AIR-Instrument-Expansion-Pack-3-COMPLETE-UPGRADE-

Larry
Posted By: jford Re: $1 Vacuum Pro by AIR music - 07/05/18 07:22 PM
Quote:
Actually, John, it is going on now at both Plugin Boutique ($75) and Don'tCrack

Cool!
Posted By: lambada Re: $1 Vacuum Pro by AIR music - 07/05/18 11:07 PM
So to get the expansion pack 3 for $75, is it enough just to get the Vacuum Pro or one of the other products or do you need to buy a complete package? I find it all rather confusing and having already bought packages of samples for Native Instruments that don't run cos I don't have the host, I'm wary.
Posted By: MarioD Re: $1 Vacuum Pro by AIR music - 07/06/18 11:14 AM
Originally Posted By: lambada
So to get the expansion pack 3 for $75, is it enough just to get the Vacuum Pro or one of the other products or do you need to buy a complete package? I find it all rather confusing and having already bought packages of samples for Native Instruments that don't run cos I don't have the host, I'm wary.

Please explain. Do you mean you don't have any version of Kontakt or that you only have the free Kontakt Player?
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: $1 Vacuum Pro by AIR music - 07/06/18 04:37 PM
First, I am NOT pushing this I am just explaining and this first thing you need to know is these AIR products are independent of Kontakt.

NONE of the AIR synths/ROMPlers (Vacuum Pro, Hybrid, Velvet, DB3, Xpand2, Loom, Transfuser, Structure,...) require or use any version of Kontakt.

Each AIR "synth" is a standalone VSTi. The catch: you DO NEED an iLok account and iLok licensee manger installed (but that it is all FREE). Once iLok and Air stuff is installed you only need an internet connection ONCE long enough to "regeister (activate)" your product(s). after that you can run the plugins without an internet connection.

https://www.ilok.com/#!license-manager

2) As far as the $75 AIR Complete upgrade yes, if you buy the $1 Vacuum Pro, or have ANY other AIR library item (Xpand2, Hybrid, Loom….), then that will allow you buy that full upgrade (that’s how I did it two years ago now also at Plugin Boutique).

As always with the internet “trust but verify” simply ask Plugin Boutique about ability to upgrade from your $1 purchase of Transfuser they will (should) confirm this, in the meantime $1 Transfuser is worth it by itself

Yes, it the upgrade and $1 stuff seems dumb it's like AIR is giving away their stuff.

They've have allowed web sellers multiple times to have "$1 sales" in last couple years, $1 Xpand!2, , $1 hybrid, $1 transfuser, and at Christmas time you could find a FREE giveaway of Xpand!2 and that could have been used, and in my case was, to do the upgrade.

Good Luck
Larry
Posted By: lambada Re: $1 Vacuum Pro by AIR music - 07/07/18 12:06 AM
Great. I'll give it a spin. It looks well worthwhile at $75. I use ILok already.

The samples I purchased were for Kontakt and I only realised afterwards, I needed the full Kontakt for them to work. I have the free Kontakt version. My fault as I didn't check.
© PG Music Forums