PG Music Home
https://app.box.com/s/veizz29v6xeo59crgr7sld30ssis0bvq

I wrote this about four years ago but just recently dubbed in the baritone guitar ala Brent Mason. I couldn't have even imagined Brent playing for me before BIAB. Thanks Brent, thanks Peter and crew!
Neat tune Don! Thanks for allowing us to download.
Nice job, Don!!! I especially like the guitar part.

P.S. I may have mentioned this before, but every time I see your emoticon hopping back and forth from one leg to the other, it makes me want to go pee. laugh

Jeaux.....
WTG!

J&B
Wow! Don.

You've done it again! Congratulations on yet another outstanding accomplishment.

All the best,
Noel
Excellent good buddy!
Sounds very good, Don. Nicely balanced. The chord changes kept my interest.

Someday it might be interesting if you wrote some thoughts about using BIAB when disabled. I know you haven’t kept that a secret, so I hope I’m not overstepping. I just think it’s really remarkable what you accomplish, given some of the other many challenges you have described that you face. It might inspire others who might have thought making music was beyond them. And there are not a few here who will face challenges in the near future, myself included.

Congratulations for all you do.
Sounds great, Don! Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Bob
Great job! Loving the work you're doing. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
Sounds very good, Don. Nicely balanced. The chord changes kept my interest.

Someday it might be interesting if you wrote some thoughts about using BIAB when disabled. I know you haven’t kept that a secret, so I hope I’m not overstepping. I just think it’s really remarkable what you accomplish, given some of the other many challenges you have described that you face. It might inspire others who might have thought making music was beyond them. And there are not a few here who will face challenges in the near future, myself included.

Congratulations for all you do.

Matt,

That is especially encouraging coming from you whom I respect so much.

Peter has me very busy and alive behind the scenes backstage so I don't have time to dwell on what I can't do so I concentrate on what I can do.

I don't consider myself to be an example to others. If my friends consider me as such then I am happy indeed.

Your music and knowledge has always inspired me, especially in the fact that you never 'toot your own horn' and don't take any credit for all that you do.

I thank you for all of us on these PG Forums most sincerely.
Great news - congrats Don!
© PG Music Forums