PG Music Home
Hi all
Having just watched Herbs heart warming video on here, I thought you might like to see this .
Don’t be put off by the fact that it is an advert for Yamaha , it’s certainly not in your face, and very understated.
In fact it has to be one of the nicest adverts ever made, with a good story line and quite a moving and uplifting watch IMO
Simple but effective like the music.
Enjoy the moment
Mike

Click on Youtube for full screen version
Certainly a nice and moving watch. The music is great!
Anyone with a strong love for family and an instrument that they love like a friend can relate to the video. Good catch Mike. Thanks for sharing.
What a find! Thanks for sharing.
Yeesh. Did you see that bowing technique at 2:01?

Yes, I'm a bad person. I'll go to my room now. wink
That was fantastic. Thanx for sharing.
My 2 main guitars are Yamahas. FSX830C for acoustic and PAC212VQM for electric. They both play and sound fantastic. I have other guitars costing much more but I keep going back to these 2 for almost everything, especially for performing live. I also have a FG331 acoustic circa 1991. It was rarely kept in a case even when transported. It has damage marks all over it and still plays and sounds incredible. It's billed as a laminate top and I'm pretty sure it is but it sounds better that a lot of solid top guitars. I really like Yamaha products. Quality stuff at decent prices.
© PG Music Forums