PG Music Home
I'll be at the Westone booth off and on Thursday and Friday, 14th and 15th of January.

Stop by and ask if Scott is there if you happen to be at NAMM. It would be great to meet some fellow PG'ers and for you to try out some of our products.

-Scott
Posted By: Mac Re: Anyone else going to be at NAMM this week? - 01/12/10 08:35 PM
My brother, Marshall, will be there representing AiZEN saxophones and mouthpieces as an endorsing artist, he'll be playing along to backing tracks provided by BiaB 2010 RealTracks courtesy of yours truly.

Look him up at the AiZEN booth fi you get a chance.

www.marshallmcdonald.com

--Mac
Mac,

I'll try to do that.

-Scott
Posted By: Mac Re: Anyone else going to be at NAMM this week? - 01/13/10 01:40 AM
Cool, I told Marshall that you were a real rich and famous Rock 'n Roll guy and were gonna take him out an' show him the town, dinner, mebbe pick up some groupies in yer limo...
if you should see greg mackie, tell him hi from me. i can't imagine him missing it.
Posted By: Mac Re: Anyone else going to be at NAMM this week? - 01/13/10 02:33 AM
Greg'll be sippin' Mint Juleps 'n pahtyin' wit Hartley Peavey.

rockstar_not and Marshall can't get past the security...

hee hee

--Mac
Mac: I won't even have the keys to the rental car.

I hope to meet Marshall to thank him for all the help you've given me over the years - even though he had nothing to do with it - next time you see him hopefully he'll relay the message.

Westone is a very lean company - not an awful lot of wine and dine kind of thing.
Posted By: Mac Re: Anyone else going to be at NAMM this week? - 01/13/10 01:13 PM
Quote:

Westone is a very lean company - not an awful lot of wine and dine kind of thing.

They are ALL that way to the engineers, Scott, even and especially the bigger outfits. Trust me on that one...

--Mac
Pardon my ignorance but NAMM is?

Don S.
Posted By: jford Re: Anyone else going to be at NAMM this week? - 01/13/10 04:08 PM
According to WIKI --> NAMM.

And the official site --> NAMM.
Thanks, John.

Don S.
I would love to go, but sadly have no way to get passes. I do have an acquantance that works for NAMM, but can't ge a hold of him, so if anyone goes give us a report afterwards
I had the extreme pleasure a few years back of having my employer, Acoustic Energy, send me to Live Sound School out there in Anaheim for a week and then he joined me for NAMM. We stayed the whole thing. What fun!!!!!
PG Music will be there (NAMM, PG Music booth, Hall E- booth 1209). I'll be there on the weekend. please drop by and say hello.

We'll also be demoing in StepTime Ware's Hall A- , booth 6820.
Posted By: rharv Re: Anyone else going to be at NAMM this week? - 01/13/10 08:30 PM
National Association of Music Merchants

My dad was walking around the hospital today with his ID on, so I had a fresh reminder..
grandma not doing well .. he probably won't make much of the show, which is why I did not mention him possibly being there earlier.

I was going to mention to him to stop by and say hi to Scott, but not the right time.

I was actually going to see if I could get a pic with Mr Mackie or Mr Peavey just to surprise Mac (due to his comments above) but that'll have to wait too.
She is better today than yesterday, which is exactly what the doc said would happen (but not to expect too many days like today).

Sorry to be a downer with all the NAMM excitement. I saw his ID tag and remembered where he was suppose to be.
The Mrs. told me if I went it would sure mean divorce!!
Posted By: Mac Re: Anyone else going to be at NAMM this week? - 01/14/10 01:17 AM
Our prayers our with you and yours, rharv.

--Mac
Quote:

Our prayers our with you and yours, rharv.

From here in Oz too...
best to you, rharv.
Second that Bob
scott, seriously, tell greg that you know me and it may get you a cup of coffee, at least. greg and i go back a long way (c1969).
I see it's a Trade show, rather than a consumer show.
Just as well....... I can imagine the amount of G.A.S. happening.
Wish I could go someyear. Oh well. At least I missed NAMM in the 60's.

Hope things work out Rharv. My Mom is 83 and when Dad went out yesterday she phoned me. Complained about when the long summer would be over. It was too hot in her apartment. My daughter was in France in August and Mom asked when she was getting home, and hoped the heat would leave before she gets back. I could here she was up so I asked her to look outside.

Her reply was 'it's bad enough I don't know what day it is, now I can't tell the seasons apart. Wow. It's hard to watch. I keep telling myself she's the same person, just needs more help.
Posted By: rharv Re: Anyone else going to be at NAMM this week? - 01/14/10 05:28 PM
Thanks guys, appreciated.
© PG Music Forums