PG Music Home
Posted By: Salsito Smooth December Love - 12/16/23 07:40 PM
Have Fun:

https://on.soundcloud.com/JEgbhcoiu2bqMhv56

Backing Track made with Biab Real track

Impro today with my …
Rampone & Cazzani Jazz R1 Tenor Sax
Altoflute di Zhao
Telecaster 54 by great Maybach Company (Germany)
Posted By: MarioD Re: Smooth December Love - 12/16/23 11:23 PM
Nice jam!
Super chops on all three instruments.
I really liked that flute.
Posted By: DC Ron Re: Smooth December Love - 12/17/23 01:26 AM
Salsito, enjoyed this song a lot! Those are three REALLY different instruments, and you've obviously mastered each of them. Hats off to you!

The arrangement is nice, too. I particularly like that you kept the guitar sound a bit dirty when a clean sound would have perhaps been more cliched.

Will also have to check out the Maybach Telecasters if I can find one. They don't make it over here in large quantities.

Your mix sounds like (1) bass hard left channel, (2) drums and solos center channel and (3) piano hard right. I had no problem hearing each instrument, thanks in part to there not being that many of them. If you haven't already, you may want to experiment with a stereo piano center and bass center. Maybe even stereo drum stems. All this just to give the mix a more three dimensional feel. Just a thought, not a criticism.

Really enjoyed this, hope to hear more!
Posted By: Salsito Re: Smooth December Love - 12/17/23 07:12 AM
Thank you Ron for your friendly Feedback … and your ideas for mixing.
Next time I’ ll try different Positions for the backing instruments, 👍 good idea !

The Maybach Teleman is my main Stage Jazzguitar (I own a lot of good jazzboxes, but this is most versatile)
The Amber Pickups are great and the build quality is sometimes better than the Original.

Keep groovin…
Ralf
Posted By: Salsito Re: Smooth December Love - 12/17/23 07:13 AM
Thank you!
I began to play the Alto Flute last year and love the sound so much!
© PG Music Forums