PG Music Home
Posted By: occ Doorsteps of Heaven--new original by occ - 09/23/10 07:18 PM
This is a new song that I wrote. It is country gospel. I use BIAB to start it then moved it to Realband. and finished it. I did the vocals. See what you think. occ
Posted By: occ Re: Doorsteps of Heaven--new original by occ - 09/23/10 07:20 PM
Forgot to tell the name. It is Doorsteps to Heaven. First One on the list on Soundclick. occ
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Doorsteps of Heaven--new original by occ - 09/24/10 12:37 AM
Hi occ,

Wow! This is a terrific song. My impression is that you have all the right ingredients in exactly the right mix. There was an occasional lyric that I couldn't quite catch but overall, I really liked the way your lyrics moved and your skillful use of rhyme. This is a well assembled work; my compliments to you.

All the best,
Noel
Posted By: jford Re: Doorsteps of Heaven--new original by occ - 09/24/10 02:03 AM
Hi, OCC -

I loved this; your voice is great on it and the harmonies are wonderful. Likewise for the lyrics. The sentiment is great.
Loved the song! You have a great handle on BIAB and PTP. Back-up vocals were done well. Great editing also. Congrats!
Marty
All I'll add to the kudos above is that this is my newest favorite OCC tune. This IMHO may be your best effort to date, and that also goes for the harmonies sung by the ladies. This is indeed radio ready my friend.

Later,
Super job OCC! Great song and well-mixed production! And I thank you for using your gift as a vehicle of praise!
Posted By: MarioD Re: Doorsteps of Heaven--new original by occ - 09/25/10 12:48 AM
OCC, it’s all been said.

Great job, great vocal, great backing tracks and outstanding mix.

I do believe this is your best to date!
Posted By: occ Re: Doorsteps of Heaven--new original by occ - 09/25/10 10:12 PM
I really appreciate all the responces from you guys. It gives me the courage and ambition to keep on. occ
© PG Music Forums