PG Music Home
Congratulations, Bob.

Orange, VA, is about 50 miles from where I live (actually it's where my supervisor lives). But, a long way from Colorado.
Hi Bob,

Congratulations on your scoop
I wish you well on this project.

Best regards
Michee
Michee and John...thank you so much.

Best Wishes...
Bob
Quote:

Hi Bob,

Congratulations on your scoop
I wish you well on this project.

Best regards
Michee

Ditto from South Louisiana, best of luck with this project and others that I am sure will come your way.

Later,
[quote
Ditto from South Louisiana, best of luck with this project and others that I am sure will come your way.

Later,

Hey Danny...how's things down in big BR? Thanks so much. I'm making a big chicken and sausage gumbo this afternoon to celebrate with my "yankee" friends. Haha. Cajun is pretty popular with these folks; it's the first time most of them have had food that was actually seasoned.

Thanks for listening,

Bob
Way to go Bob! Ya done us proud! Did you get it through Taxi?
Nice! Good for you!

Dan
Quote:

Way to go Bob! Ya done us proud! Did you get it through Taxi?

Hi Josie...thank you. No, not Taxi, it was a reference by a business associate.

Bob
Quote:

Nice! Good for you!

Dan

Hey Dan! How are you, man? Haven't seen you in a bit. Wassup?

Bob
Great news! Keep up the outstanding work as this is one fantastic country song.

Be sure to tell Billy that he is one great steel player!
Quote:

Great news! Keep up the outstanding work as this is one fantastic country song.

Be sure to tell Billy that he is one great steel player!

Hi Mario....thank you so much. I have to tell you I was really honored that he would want to use my song. Man...what a rush. This guy is one of the top steel players on earth and is friends with all the other greats. It was one of those "am I good enough for this" moments. After I heard his steel track I called to thank him and tell him how much I liked it and he said "Well thank you. I was thinking I could have spent some more time on it." There's a lot to be said for obsession...ya know?

Thanks for listening,
Bob
Hi Bob

Congratulations and yes--you are plenty good enough in my opinion. Best of luck to you.

Jim
Quote:

Hi Bob

Congratulations and yes--you are plenty good enough in my opinion. Best of luck to you.

Jim

Thanks, Jim. That kind of attention and interest makes me want to work even harder to improve my stuff.

Thanks for listening,
Bob
© PG Music Forums