PG Music Home
Posted By: axelrod A John Lennon 30th anniversary tribute - 12/14/10 02:20 PM

This sat in a drawer for 30 years, but with PG music software and a video editing program, it has left that drawer
Enjoy-
Dan Axelrod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A3i9LqXL6g
Posted By: Jim Re: A John Lennon 30th anniversary tribute - 12/14/10 03:38 PM
I really enjoyed your song and video.
Im from the UK and actually saw the Beatles playing in 63 at a small town in Wales named Abergavenny.Lennon was the only one I didnt meet backstage as he was late and flew in by helicopter.This is such a cleverly written song with a very catchy tune Dan.. you should not have given it up to go into politics with President Obama.oops sorry thats David Axelrod but you do look like him thats when both of you were a lot younger.. you even have the same long hair and moustache.Anyway it was a good listen Frankie
Posted By: MarioD Re: A John Lennon 30th anniversary tribute - 12/14/10 04:23 PM
This was fantastic!

Great vox, good backing tracks and outstanding lyrics and vid.

Two thumbs up!
Posted By: Sundance Re: A John Lennon 30th anniversary tribute - 12/15/10 01:46 AM
Fabulous. Love it. Glad you posted it here.
Dan,

Well done! On both the song and the video!

Greg
Posted By: Noel96 Re: A John Lennon 30th anniversary tribute - 12/15/10 09:11 AM
Hi Dan,

It's excellent. Total entertainment.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: axelrod Re: A John Lennon 30th anniversary tribute - 12/15/10 09:10 PM
Wow Frankie-
You were truly one of the lucky ones. Have you posted your recollections about that night where they can be read? If the memories are still as vivid as I would imagine they are, and you publish them, consider me your first customer. Thanks for the sweet comments, and thanks to the others on this generous forum as well.

I'm sure that many of us had lived anonymous lives, but though the internet, at least we can now leave something behind.
Thanks-
Dan Axelrod
Posted By: Danny C. Re: A John Lennon 30th anniversary tribute - 12/15/10 10:25 PM
That is a wonderful song, period. Also very good are the video production and the performance, a truly enjoyable listen.

Just wondering if you ever pitched this song to anyone famous?

Later,
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: A John Lennon 30th anniversary tribute - 12/17/10 01:43 AM
Dan that was absolutely incredible! Well done!
© PG Music Forums