PG Music Home
Posted By: MarioD Whispers in the Wind -a new song by MarioD - 01/03/11 10:12 PM
Whispers in the Wind , some are quiet, some are loud, some are thin, some are phat, and some are mysterious while others are not, however they all generate in one’s head.

This is a simple melody that I thought up one night. But no matter how hard I tried I could not come up with either a counter point or a secondary melody that would fit. So I just added some more instruments, made some changes and kept it a short song.

Let me know what you think
Hi Mario,

Very, very nice! I have my eyes closed as I'm listening and scenes from "Lord Of The Rings" are floating in front me! What you have written could have easily been ambiance music for this film. Ok, I'm off the listen # 2 now ...

All the best,
Noel
Mario, another winner! Really superb - great job. I enjoyed this very much.

Bob
Nice. Was BiaB in the process somewhere?
Sweet
Thanx Noel, Bob, Rob and Jeff for listening and the kind comments.

Robb, Although many of my songs start with BiaB this did not. I played everything on this one. I did use PGMusic’s 10 band EQ and their limiter in this one.
Very nice indeed, Mario. Delicate but substantive. I really like this piece, thanks for sharing it.
It reminded me of part 1 of Pink Floyd's 'Shine On You Crazy Diamond'.

John
Thank you very much John!
I agree with Skyline, that is a really delightful piece of music. Now for my second listen and third etc
Well done.
Alyn
Mario,

Hey, I liked that very much! A very cool "New Age", movie soundtrack sort of sound going for it.
I love the choppy violin part in the background that starts at about 2:00 in... Nice build-up from there to the end.

Good Job!

Greg
Beautiful ....
Tks for sharing!
Excellent !!
Thanx all for listening and the extremely kind reviews.
Sets a mood I like.
© PG Music Forums