PG Music Home
Hi, this is a extended version of my instrumental piece Spanish Victoria , a fusion/flamenco style song.

I posted Spanish Victoria original version first back in October 2009, recorded only with RealDrums and MIDI instruments with BiaB 2009. Now I did a remake of the song using RealTRacks with Biab 2011, RealBand and a third party DAW.

Changes in this version :

RealTRacks added:
- Sax, Alto, Soloist SmoothJazzCool Sw16 100 #1056 Eric Marienthal
- Sax, Tenor, Soloist Jazz Ballad 060 # 750 P.J.Perry

- Guitars: I recorded a electro acoustical guitar, added to the current electric from first version.
- Added arabian and Indian percussion.
- Changes in some virtual instruments like MIDI bass BiaB old track, now with Scarbee awesome Jay bass.
- New editions including song form and structure enhances and extensions.
- New mixing, of course.

For details about the rest on how song was made, please refer to old post here:
Spanish Victoria original version

I hope you enjoy this extended new version, I wanted to showcase BiaB 2011 and RT huge potential.

Cheers -

Carlos

Listen this extended song version here: Spanish Victoria
Hi Carlos,

The link isn't working for me. I keep getting page not found????
Hi Josie, the last link in the post was wrong. I fixed it. Thanks.

Carlos
Wonderful, Carlos. I love your lyrical playing. The instrumentation, arrangement, mixing - all superb. I wanted to take a little bit off the chorus effect on the lead guitar, what do you think? That's a minor, almost churlish, point considering the serious accomplishment on display here. Well done and thank you for sharing this.

John
Carlos,

Wow! Truly great playing and arrangement!

Well done.
Carlos,
I loved the song and man, you chops are sooooo good! I really enjoyed the mix and arrangement. Good job!
Marty
Excellent! The first version was excellent, but the percussion really adds to the mix!
I really enjoyed this - excellent!

Bob
Fabulous! Thanks for posting that.
Superb work! Sounds like it is ready for the CD.

What He Did For Me

Roberts FAWM

Excellent, as always. Such a rich vibrant blending of sounds, just wonderful. I can't say enough.
You da man

My only critical comment.... no video! I enjoy watching you play as much as listening.
Hi Carlos,

Magnificent work!

Your playing is fantastic and your ability to create a truly CD quality mix is outstanding. This is as professional sounding as anything I've ever heard.

Regards,
Noel
Great job!
Awesome! You were one of the biggest influences for me to take a chance with biab, last year. When I heard your work I knew a lot could be done. Wonderful track this is. Sounds great. Love it!

Dan
I'm glad they made the archive easily accessible ! It was great hearing Carlos play ,why isn't there a carlos.style ? What a mistake it is to not take advantage of an incredible talent as this .
I just had a flashback to my days of spinning early Al DiMeola records on my turntable. That was really wonderful Carlos. Excellent. Thanks.

-Patrick
Quote:

Hi Carlos,

Magnificent work!

Your playing is fantastic and your ability to create a truly CD quality mix is outstanding. This is as professional sounding as anything I've ever heard.

Regards,
Noel

A BIG +1
Carlos RTs would be hot!
Carlos,
I want some real tracks of you! You are phenomenal! Did you also put down the percussion tracks? I love the scarbee bass too.

Thanks for an amazing track!
RodM
I wondered about the percussion tracks too ,are they Apple Logic loops? Incredible Guitar playing ,loved listening again !
BIAB 2012 is out and yes I can get some real tracks with Carlos (see earlier post)! Yeah!

RodM
This is just fabulous! And I agree with RodM... Very excited about having some Carlos RT's!

Steve
© PG Music Forums