PG Music Home
Posted By: deltagolf Have a nice day with a simple melody! - 02/27/11 06:08 PM
Hi all

Two new ones I just finished (well, sort of).

For the first one I let BIAB compose a Childrens Melody in MIDI. The rest was just filling up with RealTracks. You'll know why I chose this title:

Simple Melody:
http://www.songramp.com/mod/mps/viewprivtrack.php?trackid=57318

The other one is quite something different. Lots of instruments mixed in an unusual way (Northern Rock Guitars & Bass, Guitar Strumming Rascal, Sax Alto Soloist Smooth Jazz Cool, Flute Soloist Bossa, Guitar Soloist Cowboy, one might even hear a Hammond B3 somewhere).

Enjoy and have a Nice Day!

Have A Nice Day:
http://www.songramp.com/mod/mps/viewprivtrack.php?trackid=57316

Cheers, Daniel

PS: as usual, it's work in progress. Suggestions for mix improvments are most welcome.
Hi Daniel,i really enjoyed your two songs ,and they sound awesome,is this all done using BB ,and when you upload them what format do you use ,because it doesn't sound like mp3,and i know i ask a lot of questions,but they sound that professional,may i ask what you use to record your wonderful songs, once again really good,best wishes Brian.
Posted By: deltagolf Re: Have a nice day with a simple melody! - 02/27/11 09:02 PM
Hello Brian
Thank you for your nice comments. The tracks are generated in BIAB, sometimes several takes of the same instrument. I then move the tracks to Samplitude(now vers.11) where I continue to work (edit, cut, paste and apply various plugs). But this is not because I think it could not be done in RealBand. To the contrary. I think it's not about the tools one uses, it's how one uses the tools. I am simply used to work in Samplitude since I used it quite some time to create music mostly with looped samples before I discovered the magic Box, BIAB.
I uploaded the songs in mp3 at 196 kBit/s. I used to use 320 kBit/s but the difference in sound quality is quite small and 196 kBit/s uses less space and loads quicker on slower connections.
Thanks again.
Daniel
Nice job Daniel! Really like the songs, instrument mixes, and the arrangements,
Posted By: deltagolf Re: Have a nice day with a simple melody! - 02/28/11 07:35 AM
Hello Peter
Thanks for listening and your kind comment. Elastique Pro is amazing, isn't it?

Yes, I'm having fun
Daniel
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Have a nice day with a simple melody! - 03/03/11 10:25 AM
Hi Daniel,

Excellent work. I particularly like the second one. You definitely had something very creative happening when you put it together!

All the best,
Noel
Posted By: MarioD Re: Have a nice day with a simple melody! - 03/03/11 02:41 PM
Daniel, great work here!

I really like “Have a Nice Day”. Very creative in both style and RT selection. Super song.
Posted By: deltagolf Re: Have a nice day with a simple melody! - 03/04/11 06:31 AM
Hello Noel and Mario
Thank you for your nice comments. I did some slight mix changes since I uploaded them the first time (took out some mid low mud). I still hope to "get there" one day. Thank you for listening.
Daniel
© PG Music Forums