PG Music Home
Posted By: ole6string My new CD "In Focus" released today! - 03/08/11 08:15 PM
Hi all.

Today I released my new CD titled "In Focus". Every single track has some BIAB element in it. If you would be interested in giving it a listen you can hear audio samples and download the album at...

http://www.rodchubb.com/html/cd_s.html

I hope you dig the music. Thanks for listening!

Rod
Posted By: mglinert Re: My new CD "In Focus" released today! - 03/09/11 03:12 PM
Thanks Rod,

You might like to post a message on this board's 'sister forum', the User Showcase.

Marc
Posted By: ole6string Re: My new CD "In Focus" released today! - 03/09/11 03:31 PM
Oops....

Is there a way to move this. I hate to make a double post.

Thanks Marc
Posted By: Frank Alves Re: My new CD "In Focus" released today! - 03/09/11 03:43 PM
Hi Rod,

I couldn't help but notice your pix...is that a PRS semi-hollow body?

I picked one up last year and play it through a Roland Cube 20x for my church gig.

I really like the sound and feel of this guitar, its great for blues. Did you use it on your new CD?

Thanks,

Frank
Posted By: ole6string Re: My new CD "In Focus" released today! - 03/09/11 04:15 PM
Quote:

Hi Rod,

I couldn't help but notice your pix...is that a PRS semi-hollow body?

I picked one up last year and play it through a Roland Cube 20x for my church gig.

I really like the sound and feel of this guitar, its great for blues. Did you use it on your new CD?

Thanks,

Frank

Hi Frank,

I don't actually own that guitar anymore. It was a beautiful instrument but I just could not bond with it. The neck was just a bit to thick for me. I was actually just trying out some of the other SE's this week. They are so beautiful but they all have the thick neck.

Rod
Hi Rod i just listend to ,call me , which is excellent ,really inpressed by the qaulity ,enjoyed it very much ,best wishes Brian. you must be pleased with your realease in focus.
Posted By: rsdean Re: My new CD "In Focus" released today! - 03/09/11 11:25 PM
Rod, very nice - best of luck with this.

Bob
Posted By: ole6string Re: My new CD "In Focus" released today! - 03/10/11 12:28 AM
Thanks for checking it out and your kind words guys. I really appreciate it.
Posted By: Steve Young Re: My new CD "In Focus" released today! - 03/10/11 12:42 AM
Rod,

I just checked out the tracks, and it sounds like they are very well done! I wish you all the best in this project!

Steve
Posted By: Sundance Re: My new CD "In Focus" released today! - 03/10/11 05:40 AM
Sounds like some good stuff from the previews. Good luck with it.
© PG Music Forums