PG Music Home
Posted By: Tommyc Blues @ 4 Am - 06/08/11 01:48 PM
http://soundcloud.com/tommycole/blues-4-am
Real Drums Real Tracks Bass Me Tracks Guitar

First guitar stays on the 1 chord ( old Rock n Roll trick )in a 12 bar loop I made . I made the loop like that because it would end it an odd place and not be seen as a loop because it won't start at the one every time. Second guitar plays 1 ,4 ,5 chords and sometimes shadows the 1st guitar . Ear bud mixed ,cause everybody else was sleeping .

ps I used the Worlds Greatest Software BIAB 2011 !
Posted By: redguitars Re: Blues @ 4 Am - 06/08/11 04:35 PM
Hi Tommy,
I dug that the most. I've been playing Blues for over 35 years and I loved this.
I love your playing and I really dig your guitar sound. I love the harmonic things, very cool.
This has a great feel. It was like being in a club.
Is that a Tele, or is it something hotter? You sound great. I loved it.
Wayne,
Posted By: tommyad Re: Blues @ 4 Am - 06/08/11 09:27 PM
I'm likin the Peter Gunn vibe on that rhythm part. I think I hear it on the opening credits of an upcoming movie with Nick Cage drivin a 60's Pontiac convertible down a desert highway at sunset, smokin a cigarette and drinking a can of Schlitz. Nice movie soundtrack. Thanks for posting. Tom
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Blues @ 4 Am - 06/09/11 11:02 AM
Thanks for the kind comments ! I play an old Strat that has a pickup hidden inside the control cavity to cancel noise like a humbucker, but still keeps the single tone sound . I play through a early 60's Vox 15 watt amp . I started playing in 1965 mostly Blues and Rock and Roll . Got my first Biab 2004 and never looked for another band to play in . Wannabe Jazzer in the making . And bring on the movie soundtracks ! Yee-Haw !
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Blues @ 4 Am - 06/19/11 11:17 AM
Thanks to all who listened , and of course PG Music (Only software worth every penny )! Amen, pass the Real Tracks Please !
Posted By: Sundance Re: Blues @ 4 Am - 07/10/11 03:35 AM
Hey Tommy,

I've gotta tell ya, I'm not much of an instrumental commentor on here - I mostly leave that to the players since I'm a singer/songwriter who plays a little - imho this is one cool track.
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: Blues @ 4 Am - 07/10/11 04:18 AM
Wow! Sweet plucking, thanks 4 sharing!
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Blues @ 4 Am - 07/10/11 04:35 PM
Thanks Yall I Love's me sum Guitaruhfyin and Biabuhfyin Yee-Haw ! (Spel chek be durnd) !
Posted By: Steve Young Re: Blues @ 4 Am - 07/10/11 07:19 PM
Tommy,

I have to say, the more I hear of your playing, the more I like it and the more impressed I am. Maybe we ARE related!

Steve
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Blues @ 4 Am - 07/11/11 11:25 AM
Thanks Steve and if you have a ski boat then we are closely related !
Posted By: mglinert Re: Blues @ 4 Am - 07/14/11 09:13 AM
A very atmospheric piece with some classy guitar playing across all parts.
Oh and a neat ending. Nice touch.
good work Tommy

Marc
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Blues @ 4 Am - 07/14/11 11:44 AM
Thank You so much Marc ! Glad you like it !
Posted By: MarioD Re: Blues @ 4 Am - 07/16/11 01:18 AM
GREAT blues with some outstanding chops.

Great playing man!

LOVED IT

Posted By: Tommyc Re: Blues @ 4 Am - 07/16/11 11:31 AM
Thank You Mario ,couldn't do it without Biab, RB and unlimited leisure time .
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Blues @ 4 Am - 07/29/11 10:27 AM
I would like to thank everybody who listened to my music, and may GOD bless yall !
Posted By: CarlosEArellano Re: Blues @ 4 Am - 08/18/11 02:29 AM
Great guitar work playing, tone and use of resources in this piece, I like that sweet distort tone you got. Good one Tommy !
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Blues @ 4 Am - 08/18/11 12:03 PM
Thanks Carlos ! Wow what a great guitar player you are ! I am listening to your webpage player now AMAZING CHOPS ! You are the real deal ,I'll see you on the Grammy's soon ! If anybody else reads this go to Carlos's website and listen to some phenomenal guitar playing ! http://www.carlosarellano.com/music
Posted By: MrEd Re: Blues @ 4 Am - 08/18/11 03:45 PM
Tommy that's one cool tune. Great guitar work, very good mix and I think some of your best work yet.
Joe Bonamassa would be proud.

Mike
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Blues @ 4 Am - 08/18/11 08:22 PM
Thank you so much for yer kind comments Mike .
© PG Music Forums