PG Music Home
Posted By: airtcon-161 Momma Never Knew That We Were Poor - 10/29/11 04:42 PM
Here is a tune I recorded written again by a friend Jim Freake and I post it here with his permission It was all done in BIAB 2011.5. The vocals and harmony were done with the digitech vocalist live pro, but have recently swithched to the BIAB TC Helicon which has given me very good results. Please enjoy and any comments would be most appreciated

http://www.4shared.com/audio/LMdz8AxI/Momma.html

-NSOTL^7.STY. NashvilleOutlaw
Real and MIDI. Quintet.
RD: NASHVILLEOUTLAW^07-KICKSST,SNARE :Brian Fullen
M34: Finger Electric Bass
RT-374 guitar acoustic strumming
RT-622 pedal steel background Waylon
RT- 410 electric guit cowboy 165
RT-drums Nashville Outlaw 07 kick snare

Cheers

Nels
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: Momma Never Knew That We Were Poor - 10/30/11 04:36 AM
Very nice song. Well produced and nice vocal.

My Music
Posted By: MarioD Re: Momma Never Knew That We Were Poor - 10/30/11 11:59 PM
Coming from a poor but proud family I can really relate to this one. This is really good country music. The mix, arrangement, lyrics and vocals were all pro.

Two thumbs up.
Posted By: Steve Young Re: Momma Never Knew That We Were Poor - 10/31/11 01:46 AM
Good job, Nels! Like Mario said, good country song. So much more to life than money!

Keep up the good work.

Steve
Posted By: Mr_Songman Re: Momma Never Knew That We Were Poor - 10/31/11 07:05 AM
I'm with Mario on this one because I can relate to this too!

Just a good ol country song. Nice job!

Martin
Posted By: dcuny Re: Momma Never Knew That We Were Poor - 10/31/11 07:57 AM
Nice country song - it delivers just what the title promised.
Posted By: airtcon-161 Re: Momma Never Knew That We Were Poor - 11/01/11 01:46 PM
Hi to everyone who has taken the time to post comments and all other's who took the time to listen. I'm way behind on my thank you's as right now I'm involved in another project which is taking quite a bit of my time. There are alot of very talented singer's and player's here and I don't say that litely. I'm new here to this paticular forum although I have listened quite a bit before being a member. Thanks for the welcome. I see how this song has affected alot of you and it's nice to know there were many who had this kind of mom.
Keep posting those great songs because it's always a pleasure to listen

Cheers

Nels
Posted By: airtcon-161 Re: Momma Never Knew That We Were Poor - 11/05/11 09:29 PM
You can try this soundclick link for the tune:

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11193920
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Momma Never Knew That We Were Poor - 11/07/11 07:29 AM
Hi Nels,

I agree wholeheartedly with all the good things that everyone has said about your song. I was with you all the way!

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: airtcon-161 Re: Momma Never Knew That We Were Poor - 11/11/11 07:18 PM
Thanks Noel for the words of encouragement. Appreciate that

Cheers

Nels
Posted By: Muzic Trax Re: Momma Never Knew That We Were Poor - 11/17/11 10:40 PM
Very Johnny Cash like, nice job !! Some great tunes people are writing with these Real Tracks. I enjoyed my listen here, way to go.

Trax
Posted By: airtcon-161 Re: Momma Never Knew That We Were Poor - 11/20/11 02:15 AM
Trax, thanks for your comments and taking the time to listen. Yes there is some really good stuff being posted here especialy with the use of real tracks which makes such a difference. We all owe Peter and the PG staff a big thank you.

Cheers

Nels
© PG Music Forums