PG Music Home
I did this with BIAB 2010.5. I'm still hoping for the new version as a Christmas present, but it isn't looking good.

http://kenblog05.blogspot.com/2011/12/god-rest-ye-merry-gentlemen.html

You might notice that I use pedal bass in this. Since I don't have the new pedal bass feature, this is done by sampling bass notes and pasting them into the mix with Audacity. Ugh! Does anyone have an example of one their tunes using the new pedal bass feature in 2012?

I'm using:

Medium tempo modern jazz trio
783 Tenor Sax Jazzwaltz SW 140 Bluesy (this is not a waltz, but this solo sounded the best to me)
463 Trumpet, Jazzsw 140 Blues

Also, how come nobody credits the BIAB musicians on their websites/blogs? I like to give them credit (although I'm sure they would be embarrassed to be associated with my hackery). Am I not supposed to be doing this for some reason?
This a great sound tune very relaxing.I am guessing they signed-off on that when they recorded it.I will give them credit when get some songs done.Once again Great sounding song.
Cool , I like the Funny V in the middle and how you tied them together ! Pretty neat that you've decided to play Jazz piano after 50 ,you're doing good ! Had to listen to Porgy too. Don't know about crediting the musicians themselves since it got mashed together via Biab . Ask in Biab forum I bet someone here knows.
Thank you guys! I didn't realize there was a different BIAB forum. It would seem since they went through the trouble of letting us know who these excellent players on the realtracks are, that we should ack them, unless they would prefer to be anonymous.
I got this reply on the regular BIAB forum. It makes a lot of sense to me....

"There is no policy, but to list the musicians would imply to many that they actually played on your session, which is, of course, not the case. No problem saying that you are using tracks/loops created by those players. Most conscientious users would simply acknowledge PG Music in some way"
That was great Ken !! Biab is so fun to write music with.

Trax
Loved it, great effort in fact I am listening to the rest of your posted tunes as I type.

I love your phrasing, very smooth indeed.

Merry Christmas,
© PG Music Forums