PG Music Home
Posted By: Tommyc Song Sold to Sax Player Keith Stone Critique? - 02/09/12 08:01 PM
Just finished mixing want Constructive Critique help before sending final mix!
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_12113996
Wow must be purfeck cents kno-one said nuffin.
sounds great to me!
So what did you provide? The rhythm track, and he's playing over the changes?
How did you connect with this guy?
Yes I provided all tracks but the Sax he played at my house. I have played in a couple bands with him in the 70's, and found him again on Google. I gave him my url of songs for sale and he picked the tunes. I also keep snippets of songs for sale at some Dallas studios I do sessions at. I always offer the studio owners a kickback on any sale for a little motivation.
Tommy,

Sounds great to me! I would have commented earlier, but I haven't been home to listen on my "decent" speakers until today. Good job, Cuz!

Steve
Oh, and congrats on selling the song!

Steve
Tommy -

Sounds great!. Congrats on the cut.

Loan me $50?

Regards,

Bob
Thanks Guys for listening! Bob you will have to fight my wife for the $50, so good luck with that!
Nice track Tommy ! Congrats on the sale.
Way to go Tommy!

Josie
$*$*$*$ get in your eyes...

Good for you Tommy, bit more for upgrades.
nice work tommy good sax player congrades on haveing fun and making money thanks for sharing eric
Thanks Guys and Lady for listening it's always fun to make money using Biab.
Very crisp, clan and well mixed. Super job!
Thanks Rob for taking the time to listen, I think my life would be boring without music.
Wow! Very nice.
I've been trying to hear some of your stuff, but for some reason my XP machine doesn't like Soundcloud and just hangs whenever I click on a link to that site.
Well glad I was able to hear one of your tunes.
You're very talented sir.

Tim
Thanks for listening Tim, sometimes I can't get links to work on Firefox and they seem to work on Safari and vice-verse.
© PG Music Forums