PG Music Home
Posted By: Tommyc Rain Check Please! - 02/20/12 01:01 PM
Been raining here a lot,yea! Biab melody maker spit this out at me and I played guitar on it, gotta love this software! I wish I played in a real band that played like PG's, until then I gonna lie and say I do!
http://soundcloud.com/tommycole/rain-check-please
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Rain Check Please! - 02/20/12 02:45 PM
hi tommy how did you arive with this chord proression did you record guitar or some other way blues and jazz work well together thanks eric
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Rain Check Please! - 02/20/12 05:41 PM
The melodist decided the chords, the big "M" icon. I find it a lot of fun to play what the program chooses. I am totally an ear player, I can read music but not fast enough to play it live. I took band in Jr.High School in the early 60's, the teacher told my parents I couldn't hold beat in a bucket(drummer). My dad bought me an electric guitar but no amp, all quiet on the home front. I mostly played Blues so I'm glad a lot of Jazz progressions kinda fall in with my playing. I love the progressions you come up with Eric and your guitar picking too!
Thanks for listening!
Posted By: seeker Re: Rain Check Please! - 02/20/12 07:06 PM
Tommy,

So glad you tackled the Melodist. With your playing talent, it opened a lot of
doors for you. Its an "unsung" part of BIAB. A masterpiece of software.

Oh, almost forgot...NAW, great song and pickin'.

Thanks for sharing with us.
Posted By: Steve Young Re: Rain Check Please! - 02/20/12 11:22 PM
Tommy,

Once again, very nice work! Very tasteful! Keep up the good work, Cuz!

Steve
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Rain Check Please! - 02/21/12 04:50 PM
Thanks Guy's! I love this software, don't think any other program has ever come close to what can be done in Biab,RB ! All RT's I have used sound so incredible, why would you even need a band?
© PG Music Forums