PG Music Home
Posted By: vzudell Country Morning Sunshine - 08/18/12 06:27 AM
I haven't had much chance to work on my music with all the garden produce coming in to be processed but I managed to work in a few minutes here and there to get this song ready to add vocals. Just have to take out the melody track when the vocals are added. Thought it would be interesting to get some feedback from those who are into Bluegrass. Lyrics are posted on Soundclick (full info setion)

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11815810
Posted By: Tano Music Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 08/18/12 02:30 PM
Right there, in the heart of bluegrass styles! I liked the comfortable groove, and I read the lyrics...they are real nice. Thanks.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 08/19/12 01:20 AM
I
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 08/19/12 04:50 AM
Tano Music and MarioD,
Thanks for listening and for the comments. This song was actually written back in the 90's when I was playing and singing with a country band. I used to play it instrumentally for barn dancing but decided I needed lyrics so I sat down one day and that's what I came up with. Everything was done with Band-In-A-Box and Realtracks.
Val
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 08/19/12 05:04 AM
Very nicely done, Can't wait to hear vocals. Lyrics are outstanding! Thanks 4 sharing your God given talent!
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 08/21/12 05:44 AM

Thanks PG Fantastic! You made my day!
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 08/21/12 06:06 PM
I too can't wait to hear this with some vocals, love the lyrics Val!
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 08/22/12 02:35 AM
Thank you Tommyc...
I sure wish I could put those vocals on but at least I have found a gal that is willing to do that when she has time...but that is the kicker as she is a nurse and has a family and is very active in her church so I will have to be patient and hope she finds some time. Will post when I have the vocals. Thanks for the comment!
Val
Posted By: rsdean Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 08/22/12 10:38 PM
Val,

Very nice. Good tune - I also like the lyrics a lot and can see how well they fit here.

Bob
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 08/24/12 05:41 AM
rsdean,
Thanks for listening and your comments.
Posted By: jptjptjpt Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 08/27/12 03:56 AM
Sound nice. I'd like to hear vocals too.
Posted By: SpaceDog Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 09/07/12 07:37 PM
Val,
Good to hear your music again! Love your melodies.
I hope all is well. Take care.
SD
Posted By: Steve Young Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 09/07/12 10:53 PM
Val,

So good to hear from you again! I enjoyed this. As others have stated, I look forward to hearing it with the vocals.

Steve
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 09/08/12 04:56 PM
Quote:

Very nicely done, Can't wait to hear vocals. Lyrics are outstanding! Thanks 4 sharing your God given talent!

+1 very enjoyable, would also love to hear it with a vocal.

later,
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 10/07/12 06:41 AM
I have been patiently waiting for the demo version. The gentleman doing the demo has had a computer failure. His computer has been in the repair shop but now is home and operating again so it shouldn't be too much longer. Hope you'll all bear with me on this.
Val
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 12/27/12 03:35 AM
I had such high hopes that I'd found someone to put the vocals on my songs but have heard nothing from them in months so I am looking for someone that would be willing to do this. Is anyone interested? Willing to share 50/50 on any songs you put vocals on.
Have many songs waiting.
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 12/27/12 09:18 PM
Very nicely done, Val. I, too, am anxious to her it with vocals.
Posted By: furry Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 12/28/12 07:31 AM
Hey Val, this is a super tune. Hope you can get somebody with a suitable voice to do vocals.... Give's a holler if you need an accordion track anytime
Posted By: vzudell Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 12/29/12 04:55 AM
Hi furry,

Will certainly keep you in mind if I ever need an accordian track. Thanks!

Val
Posted By: furry Re: Country Morning Sunshine - 12/29/12 09:08 AM
Cheers Val, good luck with the quest for vocalists
© PG Music Forums